March 2014 Moms

RNT - it is Tuesday, right?

Re: RNT - it is Tuesday, right?

• 1. DS1 was up multiple times Sunday night while LO STTN
    2. LO was up every hour or two last night while DS1 STTN
    3. I'm tired because of 1&2
    4. I still need to book a hotel room for visiting my family at Christmas
    5. Five people in one hotel room will be inconvenient...to say the least
    6. DS1 is trying to lead LO walking but he pulls too hard and fast and drags LO to the ground instead
    7. It's about to get very interesting here when LO starts walking
    8. The cat has finally decided that LO is a threat now that he an cruise the furniture and walls
    9. I find the 'pacifiers scattered in the crib' discussions fascinating (we don't use them at all)
    10. Funny how my RNT post randomly always has 10 items. ;)
  • jsmath said:

3. It's taco Tuesday tonight!

We had tacos Saturday night. The shells were really oily when I opened the package. I had the worst upset tummy all night.
    I don't want tacos again for a very long time.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Started my period.
    2. God knows how long it will last thanks to Mirena.
    3. It's finals week at school.
    4. LO woke me up 4 times last night for the first time in a long time.
    5. I have the hardest paper to write that I've done in my college career and I haven't even finished working with the child to get the info I need to write it. It's due Friday.
    7. I just want all the sleep and wine and chocolate and chick flick binge fest thanks to 1-4.
  • @jsmath check her toe nails.  if they get too long they can break off or get jammed and cause soreness.

1)trying to figure out how to handle Christmas with two families, but still have Christmas morning with just DH and LO.  Think I got it figured out.  the 24th with my parents and my brothers family (niece is 3), Christmas morning at our house with LO then to FIL for Christmas dinner (3 hr drive). 

2) I don't work another Friday until January!!!

3) all the Christmas shopping is done,  now to decide if I want a big Christmas tree or a small one to put on the table...

4) DH is such a humbug

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @younglove316‌ birth announcement pillows? For your LO or did I miss something?
  • 1 I'm so excited for the SOA finale tonight

2 also excited for the PLL Christmas special tonight

3 choosing insurance plans is so frustrating

4 I've got to get my butt moving, my in laws are coming for dinner tomorrow and the house is a mess

5 I really wanted Arabic for lunch but I was too lazy to go, so I had left over onion rings and cookies instead, yuck

6 I don't know what to make for dinner tonight

7 I could really use a nap

8 maybe if I get all my shit done, I'll reward myself with a nap with LO
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• 1. I don't know if LO is teething or getting an ear infection or what, but she hasn't been very interested in all but her 1st bottle today. She keeps chewing on the nipple instead of sucking, and I've caught her tugging at her ear a few times.
    2. Really hoping it's just teething and the tooth breaks through soon.
    3. She had a major freakout this afternoon and nothing would work to soothe her, so I ended up putting her for a nap 1.5 hours before she was due. She did pass right out but only slept 30 minutes.
    4. Since I knew she couldn't go from 12:30-8 without a nap, I just got her to take a 3rd nap, but had to rock her to sleep to get her to take it.
    5. It's DH's gaming night tonight, so I'm going to be alone tonight.
    6. I'm tired.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • 1) I really want my Christmas tree and decorations up but I'm too lazy. maybe this weekend.

2) I'm not sure yet how I'm going to keep LO away from the tree. I don't want to stick it in a playpen, so maybe I'll kinda barricade it with chairs or use LO's "octagon of doom" (the baby cage/ gate thing)

3) I need a BF thread for like, everyday. haha!

4) I am mad (meh, more like irritated with)  one of my very best friends. WWM14D? I'm probably overacting. she doesn't even know I'm upset. I probably shouldn't be. so in a nutshell: she moved about 9 hrs away a few years back. I've visited her, but she's moved several times to diff apartments in the same city. no big deal. so last year she got knocked up, shotgun wedding, and had her lo (who is now just over a year old). couldn't go to the wedding because she gave me about 2 weeks notice and it was on a Wednesday. her mom/dad barely managed to make it. didn't get to go to the bridal shower since she gave me 1 week's notice. (both in city 9 hrs away). didn't get to go to the baby shower because her H's family hosted in another city (maybe 5 hrs from me) but didn't invite me. Didn't see her knocked up and haven't yet met her LO because, understandably, it is hard to travel with a lo, and now we both have lo's. she never calls, and rarely responds to my texts/FB messages. we've been BF's for 22 years.

for her B-day, I sent her a really nice white gold diamond ring in the mail and a cookie basket from 1800flowers. I didn't get any message from her, so I asked if she received them. She said no. turns out, she bought a house and didn't give me her new address. I knew she had a house but I thought the last addy I had for her was the house. I told her about the gifts and said she should swing by her old place to get the stuff...according to my delivery confirmations, the a-holes at her old place signed for the stuff and kept it. she never responded and as far as I know hasn't picked it up. :/

We haven't really had a convo in months. I'm bad about calling and I know the phone goes both ways, but I've just been kinda rubbed the wrong way by everything. her family came to my LO's baptism (we are so close! they are like my family) and her mom was really bummed that she doesn't plan to come home for any holidays or anything in the foreseeable future. WWM14D?  right now I'm planning to just ignore the whole thing. I gots too much else on my mind.

5) Wow, hows that for a RNT?????? haha sorry everyone. I feel better now that I told someone about it. someone being all you poor ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1- if my H it I go "HAHAHAH" at Holland she mimics us. We can go back & forth for 5 minutes.
    2- she's obsessed with kissing me on the mouth lately. (She's probably done so about 7 times since starting to type this out.)
    3- I have no idea how much formula this kid should be drinking a day. I'm just kind of making it up as I go.
    4- I'm in this constant state of hungry but not hungry this pregnancy. Something will sound good but if it has the slightest sweet taste to it I don't want it anymore. Sweets just sound so terrible and delicious all at the same time to me.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @SurpriseAt39‌ do you want to take over this post? I always forget about 50% of the time ;)
  • 1. It feels like midnight but is only 9
    2. I have a headache
    3. I ate too many bad things today. Dang chocolate bouquet my mil brought

4.i need some Chapstick
    5. Yawn
    6. Long blinks and falling asleep I-)
  • @kimberpoo‌ I would tell your friend how you've been feeling in a heartfelt way. Actually call her. And if that doesn't work, write her a letter. Be prepared for some backlash since you haven't contacted her that much either. I had a similar situation, minus the gifts, a few years back. A genuine conversation later, and we're still close friends who have accepted the fact that we can't talk as much as we'd like. Hopefully just communicating your feelings can help repair your friendship and she'll realize she hasn't been a very good friend lately.

@NanaCook‌ is it your M14 LO that's doing the mouth kissing? I desperately want my LO to kiss me, but he's not interested at all. When do they learn?!
  • @SurpriseAt39‌ do you want to take over this post? I always forget about 50% of the time ;)

How's about we share responsibility?
    Whoever gets there first, kinda thing?
    Somedays I still don't know what day it is. X_X
    I actually looked at the calendar on my phone to confirm it was Tuesday (because I was afraid I was missing an appointment that's scheduled Wednesday).
  • @laurenann89‌ yes my M14 babe! (Although she's technically April) She's been doing it for almost a month now. We would ask for a kiss & she'll open her mouth and lean forward.

Now she'll crawl on top of me and demand them.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm soooo jealous of you @NanaCook‌ for so many reasons!!
  • alfriedeckalfriedeck member
    edited December 2014

NanaCook said:

@laurenann89‌ yes my M14 babe! (Although she's technically April) She's been doing it for almost a month now. We would ask for a kiss & she'll open her mouth and lean forward. Now she'll crawl on top of me and demand them.

just put this in the wrong thread.... but here you go

the closest my LO gets is to put her whole mouth on my chin.  I am not sure of she is trying to give me a kiss or just chew on it...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • NanaCook said:

@laurenann89‌ yes my M14 babe! (Although she's technically April) She's been doing it for almost a month now. We would ask for a kiss & she'll open her mouth and lean forward. Now she'll crawl on top of me and demand them.

just put this in the wrong thread.... but here you go

the closest my LO gets is to put her whole mouth on my chin.  I am not sure of she is trying to give me a kiss or just chew on it...

eeee so cute! our lo has started mouthing all over our faces. love it.

• I can't wait for this!!! ^ I love adorable kisses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"