High-Risk Pregnancy

Poor Growth along with Placenta Previa

I am due January 27 with my 2nd girl. At 20 weeks her head & stomach starting growing behind. At 28 weeks I was referred to a high risk doctor she gained weight enough for the doctors to be good and I went back at 32 weeks (last week) where everything changed. 

First, my placenta that was moving up and out of the way went back down and some of it is now in my cervix. Secondly, she went from 19% down to 9% growth. Her head is more egg shaped & narrow than round. The doctor isn't concerned with genetics but they did find an abnormal flow. I am now being monitored 2x with nonstress and 1x with ultrasound/doppler. My first daughter was born early (water broke at 36w6d delivered at 37w) and was 5lb 10oz. 

Im so confused on what to expect, when they will call for her to come out since I've gotten told that most babies with abnormal flow don't go passed 35 weeks and I can't go passed 37w due to the placenta previa. Wondering if anyone has been through this and can give me some insight. They aren't starting steriods yet but going week by week since my high risk said they are greatest effect is within 5-7 to deliver after given. 

Thanks for reading 
Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"