Cincinnati Babies
Options

disposable or washable nursing pads?

Can anyone fill me in on the pros and cons of each? Which did you use, or would you say is more worth it? I have a handful of disposable ones from freebie bags, but haven't bought any yet.

Re: disposable or washable nursing pads?

• Options

When I needed them, I used the Lansinoh disposable ones. But I didn't leak much so I didn't use them often.

But then again, I never even tried the washable ones so I'm not sure if they are worth it. I'm sure someone else has used them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I only used the Lansinoh disposable ones but I didn't really have a lot of leaking for very long. They did annoy me because they bunched up a lot but I don't have any experience with any others. I would recommend the Lansinoh gel soothie pads for sore nipples. When they came right out of the fridge they felt great.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was looking into the bamboobies ones. I never thought to go to their actual site, and it looks like for $35 they have a package of 6 washable ones with the washing bag, plus the nipple cream (which I was gonna get at target for $25), so it seems like that might be a good option. I haven't had any leaking issues yet... Hopefully it stays that way when my actual milk comes in?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"