Cincinnati Babies
Options

How do you suck...

..snot from your LO's nose? Get your minds out the gutters ladies!

Seriously, we have been using the nosefrida, which has been great.  But, now DD keeps moving her head around and I can barely get it there long enough to suck any snot out.  She hates the bulb syringe too and it never seems to get anything out.  Just wondering what everyone else uses.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: How do you suck...

• Options

lol...you got me on this one. :)

But I've been soley using the Nosefrida. DD hates it too but I just keep trying until I'm able to get it up in that nostril. Not fun, but the results are worth the hassle!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @mrscatfarmer13‌ that's pretty similar to what I've done with babies I've nannied for. Except I was gonna say I basically sit on them... Your explanation is much better. Lol

Glad to gear people like the nosefrida...cause I got one!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrscatfarmer13 This is great, I'm just not strong enough to keep her head secured, but maybe with my legs I could succeed, thanks! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    A couple drops saline and then I use a fisher price bulb sucker.i have several and this one works the best for me. They are not all created equal. I just do it on the changing table. He usually let's me do it for a minute or so before he gets pissed. The easiest and fastest thing for me is to hold the nostril not being sucked closed. It helps create more suction. Just do it in quick short bursts. He opens his mouth to breathe it's all good:)

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"