July 2012 Moms

Nice Dirty Santa Gifts

My old friends from HS and college get together every year for a little Christmas party and we alway play dirty Santa. Only one other girl has a child- the rest are more "career women" in a totally different stage (and socioeconomic level) than me. I feel like I alway bring lame-o gifts that nobody fights for, like fuzzy socks. So if you could treat yourself to a nice gift, what would YOU want? (Price limit $20, so that limits things quite a bit). I need some creative suggestions of things and places to buy them! All I asked for for Christmas is nursing tops and a ring sling lol, I need help!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nice Dirty Santa Gifts

• Wine
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @mightybee‌ yes that's definitely the right idea!

Ok maybe this is FC, but I've never actually bought wine. I've tasted it a few times at weddings and stuff, but I would be super intimidated and have no idea what to buy.

Chocolate, on the other hand, I can do. I know my way around some chocolate for sure.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree wine & chocolate. I love Almos Malbec, Bogle Pinot Noir or Kendall Jackson Chardonay. Or you could do a certificate for a fitness class if they all live around you. Maybe a Pure Barre or Pilates. I love those classes but rarely take them because they're about $18/class which is too much for me to do often.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"