September 2014 Moms

Hot or not?

So a few friends have mentioned this so I thought I'd get everyone's opinion for kicks. Our nanny happens to be a very attractive female. Many of my friends have said "doesn't that bother you to have DH home with her?". It never crossed my mind nor does it bother me. But a lot of friends said they wouldn't feel comfortable. Where do you stand??

Re: Hot or not?

• I think it depends on trust and if either is easily jealous. We don't have a problem with either so I personally would be OK.

• I completely agree. It just all depends on how much you trust your DH and if you get jealous. It would be okay with me cuz I'm not like that and I trust DH.
    Sounds like your trust your DH enough
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like your friends are the ones who are insecure about their marriages. If you and your husband have a great marriage and strong trust, it wouldn't cross my mind either.

• If it doesn't bother you then it shouldn't be a big deal. It's all about how secure you are in your marriage and you much you trust your DH.
  • I wouldn't care how hot the nanny was as long as she was good with my kids. There are millions of attractive people, you can't keep your husband away from all of them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"