Multiples
Options

FTM and I'm so scared of delivery has this happened to anyone else before?

As the weeks are getting closer to my due date I'm getting more scared and I was wondering if I'm alone on this matter

Re: FTM and I'm so scared of delivery has this happened to anyone else before?

• Options
    With my first, while logically I knew how babies came out, I didn't really think of MY baby coming out until I was in labor.  All of a sudden it hit me that I was going to have to push out a whole person.  I got the epidural and it really wasn't bad at all.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Options

Yes, I worried with both of mine because you never know how labor will go.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was scared but once my water broke I got so excited and just did what I had to do to get those babies out safely! Don't think about it to much once your in the moment you will know what to do that's best for you!
  • Options
    You are certainly not alone! With my singleton labor I got the epidural & put my trust in the doctors & nurses. Everything went great! This time around I'm nervous because there are two, but I'm going to once again put my trust in the professionals & try to be in the moment/not worrying too much.
  • Options
    zazu13zazu13 member
    edited December 2014
    Yes, but I was so miserable at the end I was thrilled to finally see the end in sight and I forgot my fears.

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• Options
    I seriously don't even think about it.. I'm terrified lol. 

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yes I was worried and scared!  I took a multiples birth class at my hospital several weeks before I delivered and that helped me a lot.  They explained exactly what would happen with every scenario possible with multiples (vaginal birth, c-section, the epidural, nicu, etc.) It was good for me to have that information and understand what would happen.  But honestly on the morning of my scheduled c-section I was SO READY to meet my girls that I didn't even think about anything else.  The doctors came and put in the epidural and I didn't even blink (and that was the part that scared me the most!) I know it's hard, but try not to think about the delivery itself and instead think about meeting your babies for the first time.  Once you meet them you'll forget about every thing else!  :)  

m/c: Oct 2008
    m/c: Jan 2010
    dx: uterine lining issues
    IUI #1 BFP! Twins! A & E born Mar 2011 (37w1d)
    Then became pregnant with spontaneous twins! Twins again! MK & H born Mar 2013 (37w2d)  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LittleLady77LittleLady77 member
    edited December 2014
    I was in denial until I actually walked into the hospital.  I liked to think about them being teleported right out of me. 

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes, I believe I will opt for the drug free teleportation method, having read this now :-) !
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"