March 2014 Moms
Options

@babycaps

heard you were paging me! Can't find the thread. Wussup?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: @babycaps

• Options
    Hi @pepperedmoth!!! Still miss you from the zen thread :)

• Options
    Hi! That was a great thread....ahhh, ye good olde days......
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh hello there, pepper!! =D> Agree w @bunnyfungo‌ come back! How's the "simple" toys going? (I always remember your pic of your LO with the string and toys tethered to it!) I actually saw this today and thought of you! (Homemade shakers) image
  • Options
    Hi! Glad LO is OK, @babycaps! Hydroceles: not usually a problem. Hope his stays that way!

Mostly Arthur's toys are whatever he gets into while crawling around on the floor. He HAS toys, but I have come to the realization that his toys are for ME, not him. HE is happy crumpling up a paper sack and getting into my crafts basket. *I* want him to play with toys instead so he won't tear up my books......
  • Options

Thanks, everyone!

He's just army crawling but he is FAST! He gets into everything and can clamber over obstacles. He gets his belly up off the floor but doesn't move like that. He is reaching up and pulling on chairs/railings/etc so I think pulling to stand is next, but not yet!

He will say "dadadadadadadada" to anyone or anything. He can also say "baba" and "mama" and "guh!" but just for fun, not naming anything.

He doesn't feed himself with a spoon but he does feed himself finger-foods. I don't know about holding a bottle because when I'm around he nurses---I never see him with a bottle. We skipped purées and went right to soft table foods. He likes all kinds of soup, oatmeal, pears, yogurt, rice, and soft vegetables. He ate EVERYTHING in China! He especially liked steamed buns and the insides of dumplings and rice porridge and soy milk.

No teeth yet....

This just makes me want Chinese food.

Ps your baby sounds like a fun kid. :x
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"