Single Parents
Options

1st world problems

For fun. Lets post some of our light hearted first world problems.

I like having my nails painted but they always without fail get messed up.

I just bought a new opi nail polish and was super excited to use it. But three coats later its still didnt look good and i learned it needs.another color under it.

I want to watch something different off netflix but there is nothing i want to watch.

I need to poop, but i just finished checking facebook, pinterest, youtube, and the bump before needing to go poop.

So what are your first world problems. As always bonus points for gifs and or memes.

Re: 1st world problems

• Options
    All I wanted last night was to watch the traditional claymation Christmas films and sing the songs with my sister. 
    We do this every year because our mom started it, and this is the second Christmas in a row I won't see her but my sister's first. It's especially hard on her. Our roommate stayed home from work to "work on finals" last night and judged us. 
    Bitch didn't even finish her homework. Again. 
    FOR THE FOURTH TIME.

I also had to make bird bread for a birthday present for "Mom's" friend. It was disgusting.
    I thought it might be tasty and good for you like a vegan type thing. Nope. Bland, gritty, birdseed bread. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP: 01/10/2010, EDD: 10/10/2010, Loss: 03/16/2010

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP: 07/14/2014, EDD: 03/04/2015
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I want my hair cut but i dont want short hair anymore. But im starting to get a mullet. The only way to avoid my mulltet is to back comb the front of my hair so it looks like a pompadore but i dont like how i look without bangs.

I told this to bf and he told me hes glad hes not a girl because we have complicated hair problems. If only you knew bf, if only you knew.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I want my hair cut but i dont want short hair anymore. But im starting to get a mullet. The only way to avoid my mulltet is to back comb the front of my hair so it looks like a pompadore but i dont like how i look without bangs. I told this to bf and he told me hes glad hes not a girl because we have complicated hair problems. If only you knew bf, if only you knew.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    ST3WD said:

I want my hair cut but i dont want short hair anymore. But im starting to get a mullet. The only way to avoid my mulltet is to back comb the front of my hair so it looks like a pompadore but i dont like how i look without bangs.

I told this to bf and he told me hes glad hes not a girl because we have complicated hair problems. If only you knew bf, if only you knew.

I have more hair product and makeup then i can possibly use.

I have my moldable puddy(for shine), moldable cememnt for volume and style, i have spray in clay for volume/hold/styling, i have a hait oil to moidturize my hair and its an oil specifically for colored hair, i have hair spray for hold. Plus i have a heat protectant.

I color my hair evety six weeks, cut it every eight, i spend half an hour to an hour styling my short hair evety morning.

In my shower i have shampoo, conditioner, AND morocan oil. At work i look at more hair products to put in my hair to make my hair more soft and better styled. And i justify this by saying im familiarizing myself with the products and the last week of the month i get half off retail.

Lets not talk about my makeup hording problems... i may or maynot have two large boxes full of makeup/lotion/face wash/curling irons/flat irons etc i havent looked at in seven months.

I have three eye shadows, a bronzer, a blush, eye liner, and mascara that i use regularily.

• Options
    Haha, I have a ton of product too! My hair HATES heat though. It goes from nice-ish waves/curls that look passable to a frizzy half-fro. It stresses me so much because I want to look styled and clean cut, but I always "go natural" which just looks better to me. 

(Side note: When people compliment you on being comfortable enough in your own skin to not wear/do anything to your appearance and how it must be nice to sleep in?
    I'm awake applying, styling, and undo-ing it all before you even got up, maggot.)

I have a bathroom full of products, hardly use them unless I really need to make a statement like for a New Year's party. 
    I have some sort of moisturizing shampoo/conditioner and I let my hair air dry. If it looks funny, I put it in a ponytail. If not, parted to the side and just down. 
    MAYBE a headband if we getting cray. 

Make-up I wear every time I have work since it looks more professional to me, but right now I work from home. 
    And have pregnancy acne that screams when I attempt lip gloss. 

I want to look like a lady, like Barbie, like Audrey Hepburn... The lady look doesn't "work" on me. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I always wanted that soft fine hair that all other white girls have. But then i remember my hair can take a beating and i feel okay.

Im really self consciense about my exzema. I get it on my eyes anf ive spent a small fortunon lotions to get rid of it and nothing helps. I cant use face wash because that makes it worse
  • Options
    My hair is that cliche soft almost ginger wavy Irish look until you touch. Thick, thick, thick because of the Choctaw Indian. It doesn't blow dry well and takes at least 2 hours to dry. (-_____-)

Have you tried something like a coconut oil? Exzema is the skin being overly dry right? I wouldn't know what to do for infected skin... 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I tried cocunut oil, it made things worse. The only thing that seems to help is wearing minimul make up and some moisturizer. And all that does is.take off the flakes of skin but doesnt help with the red irritated look.

Winter is the worst because itll crack and be painful and bleed.
  • Options
    Thats rough @becwheat! Hair is one of those things wherr the grass is always greener
  • Options
    Mine is like @becwheat -- I legit have to wash my hair daily or it looks like I took a grease bath. It wasn't as bad in the winters when I lived up north but Florida + heat + humidity + fat chick who sweats a lot = greasy hair year round.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"