July 2014 Moms
Options

12/05 FFFC

CONFESS! I know you've all got crap to confess.

Re: 12/05 FFFC

• Options
    I want anther baby but I don't think I can take care of 3 kids. I'm not even convinced I'm doing a good job with 2. I count it as a good day when both of them and myself are dressed and have eaten and feel like a supermom when I manage that AND we've all had a bath. Any time I accomplish anything, it's because I forgot to eat or still have PJs on.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    VTKatie said:
    I still wear my maternity jeans. They are super comfortable and my muffin top is out of control in my regular jeans.

I never stopped wearing my maternity shorts after DS was born in August 2012, my old ones barely fit and I just can't bring myself to buy a pair or two of shorts.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I read all kinds of pregnancy books and how to prepare and somehow failed to figure out that I was supposed to be sanitizing my breast feeding pump parts after using them. Argh. So until very recently my pump parts were only soap and water clean.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    kam3100 said:

I read all kinds of pregnancy books and how to prepare and somehow failed to figure out that I was supposed to be sanitizing my breast feeding pump parts after using them. Argh. So until very recently my pump parts were only soap and water clean.

Same here.

Mom to one beautiful July '14 little girl

• Options
    kam3100 said:

I rarely sanitize them.  Ain't nobody got time for that!

FFFC:  I pick my nose at my desk, with an open door.  No shame!  It needs to get out and I hate boogers. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LittleDude pooed a bit on the last clean towel I had him naked on to help air out a wee diaper rash. I just spot cleaned it and kept on truckin'.
  • Options
    I hate Elf on a shelf.

DH's cousins are in town but I'm feeling rather unsocial. Will probably use DD being "fussy" yet from her shots on Wednesday to stay in and afternoon nap with her.
  • Options
    I don't get elf on a shelf and had never even heard of it til one of you mentioned it. I thought it was an America thing but then my friend from back home posted something about it on FB so apparently I just live under a rock.
  • Options
    I am one of the older in age moms on out board, and I am so excited about tonight's episode of Girl Meets World because Shawn is guest starring! (if you can't see my siggy, I have no kids of age to be watching Girl Meets World) Yup I watch the show for myself!

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options

DH and I decided not to buy DS any Christmas presents this year... our ILs have already gotten him a ton of stuff, he can't unwrap gifts, and he won't remember. I feel like that makes me a Grinch, but really I LOVE Christmas and just don't think excessive gifts make sense.

Us too. Don't feel grinchy. Hell, we close on our new house Dec 19th so we probably won't do any decorations, tree, lights, etc. Bah Humbug!!!
  • Options
    I'm in the still wearing maternity pants club. Those or leggings. No shame.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this...I sell my breastmilk. I was very conflicted about it and gave it a lot of thought before making the decision. I sell it to a woman locally who is using breast milk as a cancer treatment. It helps her and allows me to cut back on the hours I care for additional children so I can focus on Baylor.
    image.
  • Options

I'm in the still wearing maternity pants club. Those or leggings. No shame.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this...I sell my breastmilk. I was very conflicted about it and gave it a lot of thought before making the decision. I sell it to a woman locally who is using breast milk as a cancer treatment. It helps her and allows me to cut back on the hours I care for additional children so I can focus on Baylor.

Your body. Your rules. Make that money girl.
  • Options
    I detest Christmas music. Hate it. For some reason it makes me really sad. That said, it's a bitch going shopping now because ALL the stores are playing it. A few times I've rushed to finish my shopping so I can get out before I cry.

I'm weird.
  • Options
    ChrisB said:
    I detest Christmas music. Hate it. For some reason it makes me really sad. That said, it's a bitch going shopping now because ALL the stores are playing it. A few times I've rushed to finish my shopping so I can get out before I cry.

I'm weird.

Not even Wham's Last Christmas??

https://youtu.be/E8gmARGvPlI  GDI, how do you add a YouTube video?

• Options
    bullybutt said:
    ChrisB said:

I'm weird.

Not even Wham's Last Christmas??

https://youtu.be/E8gmARGvPlI  GDI, how do you add a YouTube video?

Not even WHAM'S Last Christmas. There are a few I don't mind, but I mainly hate them all. 
  • Options
    I confessed a while back about how I eat all the things and then complain to my friends and family about how fat and messed up my body is. Well, I bought a tub of iced bakery cookies yesterday and I ate every. last. one. today. I'm still going to complain to everyone about my weight and I don't care if it's annoying. Wah!
    I'm the same way.  I already know that I have ZERO self control when it comes to sweets.  I have 100 excuses as to why I can't eat right or exercise.

• Options
    I also hate Christmas music. All of it.
  • Options
    Wow thank ladies! I seriously thought I was going to get flamed. It's a controversial issue.some people feel really strongly against it
    image.
  • Options
    Wow thank ladies! I seriously thought I was going to get flamed. It's a controversial issue.some people feel really strongly against it
    Naw no flaming here either.
  • Options

I'm morbidly curious to know how much you sell it for....
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    kam3100 said:

It sells anywhere from $.75 -$4.00 an oz. I sell to a woman who has cancer and sell it for $1.00 an oz. I sell about 300 oz a month.
    image.
  • Options
    It sells anywhere from $.75 -$4.00 an oz. I sell to a woman who has cancer and sell it for $1.00 an oz. I sell about 300 oz a month.
    I'm just jealous you make an extra 300oz a month to sell.
    This ^
  • Options
    Its probably because my son is with me all day and I pump twice a day. I probably wouldn't be able to do it if I had to pump most of what he ate.
    image.
  • Options

kam3100 said:

This ^

This x10
  • Options
    RLBregg said:

kam3100 said:

It sells anywhere from $.75 -$4.00 an oz. I sell to a woman who has cancer and sell it cfor $1.00 an oz. I sell about 300 oz a month.

This ^

Jealous here, too. How does the woman use it @Nichole8787‌?

She drinks it. Apparently the hamlet in breast milk helps fight cancer cells
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"