October 2012 Moms
Options

Thursday

How is it noon on the east coast everyday and no randoms threads are posted before I get on? :P
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: Thursday

• Options
    I met Wesley's new teacher in the 2 room today.  She was very nice and I like her already.  Wesley was not ok being left with her but one of the other teachers he really likes is going to be helping in the room for the next 3 weeks while the kids adjust to the new teacher. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm attempting to get a bunch of work done today so I can take tomorrow off. So I'm playing on the bump instead.  ;) I feel like I need a day to just take care of me, for some reason this week I feel like I'm on the verge of having a nervous breakdown.

Also I'm hoping we get our Christmas bonus early this year.  I know I'm not suppose to count on that money but it would really help right now.

• Options
    @mambonumber5 I'm still not losing weight and I keep yoyo-ing within the same 2-3 lb range. I'm over it. I really hope the fitbit helps keep me on track! I usually do better with losing weight when it's something I had to pay for lol.

• Options
    So apparently I am going to have christmas spirit even if it kills me. I just fell off the stepladder putting lights up over our fireplace. LOL. I'm fine, but it was kinda scary. No more climbing for me today.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    @cnana so glad that you were not hurt!

I am here playing around on the computer instead of working.  Maybe I wont be getting the whole day off tomorrow. Oh well!! Also I just ordered my bumpie their ornament so excited for them to get it!!!!

• Options
    CnAnA said:

Alice would live outside in an igloo if I let her.  "Snow, Momma?  Snow!  Go outside!  Play in the snow!  SNOW MOMMA!!!!!"  Weirdo.  It's freaking cold out there. LOL

Lol, this sounds like C. Anytime anyone says the words go or outside, in any context, she grabs her snow pants and boots and is all "outside now? Play in the snow? Pleeeeeeeze, mama?"
    Nevermind the snow melted and refroze, so it's more like crunchy gray slush.
  • Options
    Pretty sure my Amazon Prime account is keeping Amazon in business this season.  LOL  My family knows I have prime, so they're sending me all their shopping lists to order all the things.  Me and the UPS guy are gonna be besties by new year.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Alexis was so cute this morning. She had joined us in our bed during the night. When I got up to feed one of the boys this morning she started crying, so I decided to nurse in the bed instead of the living room. Before I went to the bed she had flopped on the floor next to the bed and wouldn't get up. A few minutes later she was asleep on the floor.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    So i got all the gifts i have done for other people wrapped. I still have all of A's to do, but she's awake now. I still haven't decided what is from Santa and what's from us. How are yall doing it? I am leaning towards one or two from Santa and the rest from us.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Santa always wrapped ours. He had his own wrapping paper, but oddly enough had the exact same handwriting as my dad.... ;)

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    chricastchricast member
    edited December 2014
    Am I being weird for getting nervous that I haven't had any morning sickness or nausea is 3-4 days? I have had right ovary like cramps for a few days too. The morning sickness makes me feel like the pregnancy is still ok, so I oddly miss it. I am at 9 weeks now. My ms didn't go away until 12 weeks with Emma.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    I think I am going to call tomorrow morning if I dont get sick in the AM. I am working but I dont care, I will leave work to ease my crazy mind.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    I've been working like crazy and my head hurts on the other side now.

It's gotta be stress.

• Options
    mbm1983 said:
    @chricast if you aren't bleeding as well you are probably more than fine!
    My last miscarriage I had no bleeding, no cramps, zero symptoms. I misscarried at 6 weeks and found out when I was 9 weeks when I forced the NP to give me an US cause I didnt feel pregnant anymore.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Fingers crossed for you @chricast! When i was pregnant with wesley i was sick in the second tri not the first. Hopefully your moenng sickness is over.

• Options
    @chricast‌ I hope it's just your morning sickness going away! I was GREEN with E from 6-9 weeks, and at 9 weeks exactly it was like "POOF! I'm human again!!!" Good timing too because we left for our Disney cruise the next day...

• Options
    chricast said:

Am I being weird for getting nervous that I haven't had any morning sickness or nausea is 3-4 days? I have had right ovary like cramps for a few days too. The morning sickness makes me feel like the pregnancy is still ok, so I oddly miss it. I am at 9 weeks now. My ms didn't go away until 12 weeks with Emma.

I can remember posting along the lines of what you just said, being around ten weeks with Ella. It was like the symptoms of pregnancy just disappeared in a matter of days..hope all is well!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"