May 2015 Moms

Old Navy maternity pants-itchy rant.

So I bought these black maternity slacks from Old Navy to wear to work... I didn't think to wash them first.. I usually don't wash new clothes. Anyways, I wore them today and they are itching me to death!!! My legs will not stop itching. Anyone else have issues with Old Navy pants sensitivity to skin? 

I'm seriously considering leaving work to go home and change. 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Old Navy maternity pants-itchy rant.

• I'm just generally dying of itchiness, so I know the feeling :( I hope washing the pants does the trick!
    BFP #1-- 8-25-12, DD Born 5-1-13 
    BFP #2-- 5-6-14, MMC 6-13-14, D&C 6-13-14
    BFP #3 -- 8-26-14, EDD 5-10-15 

• No but I did get maternity jeans from the Gap that actually made my legs tingly - I don't know if it was the fabric or what but I threw them away!

Hopefully after a good wash, your Old Navy pants are better - I'm still searching for good maternity pants.
    I love my Ann Taylor Loft pants, you may want to try some, however I will say the full panels fit a little snug, so I am wearing 6's now, but I think as my belly grows I will need to go up a size to make the panel not feel constricting (however in the early days of bloat it made my belly look round and great ;) )
    BFP #1-- 8-25-12, DD Born 5-1-13 
    BFP #2-- 5-6-14, MMC 6-13-14, D&C 6-13-14
    BFP #3 -- 8-26-14, EDD 5-10-15 

• Loading the player...
  • I purchased two pair of Jessica Simpson jeans from Motherhood.com, it is so comfortable I wish I bought it sooner. They are super cute and they makes me feel awesome! I always washed my clothes before I wear them so I don't have the itchy problem. Hope this help:)

Btw these jeans are buy one get one half off, so I spent $75 dollar on two. It's worth every penny:)
  • I have the same problem with the Old Navy leggings, it's not comfortable at all. The panel on the leggings also made me feel suffocated. Gap has the best leggings, it's so comfortable I can even sleep in them. Trust me Gap maternity leggings are the most comfortable out of all the one I tried so far. I will not buy anything else! Sometimes you get what you paid for.
  • I'm wearing new ones from old navy today and it is awful! It feels like itching powder was poured in it!! I look like I have ants in my pants!