February 2013 Moms
Options

So, toddlers in a hospital, not a fan

RynleighRynleigh member
edited December 2014 in February 2013 Moms
Not going into a ton of detail, my dudes landed in the hospital on Monday. They are totally fine, but needed to be observed for 12hrs. Got sent from the normal hospital to the children's hospital because the normal hospital doesn't have secure toddler beds. Simon flirted with every damn nurse and collected EKG stickers. Jamie was a raging mess... he had so many fucks to give... he kept trying to steal stethoscopes, so one of the nurses got a toy one for him... he proceeded to listen to everyone's heads. The nurse tried to listen to his chest while he was doing it (thought his own stethoscope would be a sufficient distraction), and Jamie pushed her hand away, glared at her from the corner of his eye, and slowly reached his own scope back out and put it on her face... while glaring... with rage... In the morning, a nurse asked if we'd ordered breakfast yet... Simon looked her right in the eye with a huge grin and shouted, "COPY! Mmmmmmm, hot copy?" and reached his hand out to a nurse in the hall holding a coffee cup. 

:-w
image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

Re: So, toddlers in a hospital, not a fan

• Options
    I'm glad everyone is okay, but your boys are funny.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    tamarar5 said:
    I'm glad everyone is okay, but your boys are funny.
    Haha, same.  This is cracking me up.  I'm sorry they are there and hope all is ok!

DS2 also listens to my head with his toy stethoscope, I keep asking him if he hears the voices inside there,  haha

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So cute! Glad they're okay! And dang, that's a professional side eye. 
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am glad they are ok and sorry you had to go through that!  Props for you for finding the very cute silver lining :)

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options
    That's a fantastic glare, I love it. Amazed that you got a picture.
  • Options
    Glad they are okay! That is some serious stank eye! Lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that side-eye glare could be turned into about 1000 different memes. I'm glad the boys are ok!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"