Phoenix Babies
Options

Banner Medical??

I'm considering choosing Banner Medical as my delivery hospital. Any feedback about them? I noticed they have various locations. Any better than others. I'm in the Phoenix area.

Re: Banner Medical??

• Options
    Hi - We delivered at Good Sam Banner on October 26 and it was awesome!  I love the fact that they are connected to Phoenix Children's hospital in case anything went wrong.  Also the delivery rooms were huge and had plenty of room to walk around.  All the nurses and staff were really friendly and on top of everything.  Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Options
    The banner network is wonderful. Banner thunderbird is so caring. Most of my family has delivered there the last five years and loved it. I know one of the nurses there personally and I am going to have her as my delivery nurse.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have to say that Banner Good Sam is a great hospital. They are known for expertise in high risk and multiples. My opinion is, however, a little biased, my dad, me and my sister were all born there and I gave birth there two weeks ago :)

• Options
    Hi ladies,

Love reading this post.  I just learned that my doc is affiliated with Banner Good Sam, so that is where I will be delivering.  Happy to hear you had great experiences there.  Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"