Trying to Get Pregnant

Why are the majority of ppl on here...

Re: Why are the majority of ppl on here...

• Thanks for the grammar lesson! Didn't really ask you for one. Stop trying to fit in smh lol

I don't have to try. You give support to get support back in this community, and I have and am doing so by interacting and not being a shit stirrer.

Thanks again Hun! All of the sudden I feel sad cause I won't be able to sleep at night because of what you've said to me
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm this sarcastic & bitchy in real life. Not because I'm bitter -- I'm pretty happy overall, but because I've found it wards off the people I don't like.

That sounds like winning to me.

I guess if it works for you.

• So sarcastic??? And seriously chill out with the dry humor... It almost makes you'll sound bitter... Maybe I'm wrong and if I am, I'm sorry. I've only come across a few helpful ppl the rest just follow the leader with the sarcastic responses

Girl, please. You've started three threads in the short time you've been here and your 12 replies have been only on said threads. You have not joined in on any other discussions or posted anywhere else that was recommended to you, such as the WTO and TWW threads. People have been nice to you and given you solid, legit, and downright helpful answers. And then you pull this out of your magician's hat?

You don't get to tell us to "chill out with the dry humor" because this is a public internet forum. As long as the TOU is not being broken, we can and will say what we want. If we're too sarcastic for your delicate sensibilities, then please feel free to move on, particularly after dropping the "bitter" card, because that shit just doesn't fly.

Edit: Spelling
    Lol at all the responses. I did say some were helpful and not all are bitter. Y'all crucify newbies just because they post in wrong threads etc etc it's like you'll are a bunch of mean girls behind a computer screen, laptop or cell phone. I'm sure the attitude wouldn't be given face to face. I'm sure you'll would be careful on who to speak to a certain way.

Fuck yeah! Bingo!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Bitter and sarcastic??? Well DUHHHH what did you expect???

1. TTGP has a bunch of women who have been trying like hell to get pregnant and are still getting negative tests no matter how hard they try. 
    2. It's not like people can take their frustrations out on people they actually know...that comes with consequences sooooo thank God for the internet! 
    3. This is a site full of women....NUFF SAID

Don't be sensitive =] just take it for what it is! Love you guys! <3
    Married: July 7th 2013
    Me:24  DH:25
    TTC #2
    TTC- December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie- Harry Potter =]
    TTCimage
  • Bitter and sarcastic??? Well DUHHHH what did you expect???

1. TTGP has a bunch of women who have been trying like hell to get pregnant and are still getting negative tests no matter how hard they try. 
    2. It's not like people can take their frustrations out on people they actually know...that comes with consequences sooooo thank God for the internet! 
    3. This is a site full of women....NUFF SAID

Don't be sensitive =] just take it for what it is! Love you guys! <3
    And so have I but I don't sit around being an internet bully
  • You can all say "oh being a woman has nothing to do with it" but women are notoriously catty with one another period. As someone studying psychology and biology for her major I can tell you that it's not just a stereo type, its science, it has been studied, and it is biological. So go whine and cry about it all you want but the truth is the truth. 

TTC #2
    TTCimage
  • And as far as taking out frustrations- I said some women- I have been a member for 4 years now and I HAVE seen some posts where women got pretty nasty with someone who got pregnant. One in specific telling her to get the fuck out of TTC. If that does not reek bitterness, then I don't know what does. Personally I don't feel like its wrong for someone who has been on this site to share her joy of becoming pregnant.
    TTC #2
    TTCimage
  • Diordra said:
    Quick - is this thread worth it to read?  I just skipped to the end to ask.
    Meh... nothing new a nice 1D gif that's it
    @juliayadda Here's another for ya :)

MOAR 1D!
  • Diordra said:
    Diordra said:
    Quick - is this thread worth it to read?  I just skipped to the end to ask.
    Meh... nothing new a nice 1D gif that's it
    @juliayadda Here's another for ya :)

MOAR 1D!
    I mean really it's all I have to contribute these day's and I'm pretty ok with that.

I'm very okay with that.
  • Well then. *backs away from thread*

Anniversary
    Me: 27 | DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 10/14
  • Married: July 7th 2013
    TTC #2
    TTCimage

• Bee1112 said:

If you don't like us why the fuck don't you just leave? No skin off our backs. 

That's really not necessary. point made.

Neither was this whole fucking post, princess.

Lmaooooooo too hilarious!!
  • KingLED said:

Bee1112 said:

If you don't like us why the fuck don't you just leave? No skin off our backs. 

That's really not necessary. point made.

Neither was this whole fucking post, princess.
    Lmaooooooo too hilarious!!

Why are you still here? Just fucking leave. You're boring.

But yet you keep coming back
  • Anyone who says that women aren't catty with one another is in denial lmao
    TTC #2
    TTCimage
  • She's clearly bored with us in here. Because she started a new thread........again......

--------------------------

Aug15 January Siggy:  Favorite Mean Girl

married: 03.11.12
    BFP #1: 12.11.2014
    roll tide.
    my ute: stalk it. stalk it real good

BabyFetus Ticker
  • ramaholic said:
    KingLED said:
    Anyone who says that women aren't catty with one another is in denial lmao
    I can only imagine how catty and annoying you must be if you believe what you're spewing. 
    Oh, man, @KingLED.  I think we're being women wrong on game nights.  I'll bring my cat next time, maybe that'll give us the right catty ratio?
    hahaha. I love you.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • So? Just because I haven't actively posted with all of ya'lls drama does not mean that I haven't read it. Mostly I just look for my answer and go on my way because posting a question is wrong- all you get are a bunch of bitter bitties saying to read the newbie post.
    TTC #2
    TTCimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"