February 2015 Moms
Options

Here I Am!

Hi ladies!

It has been forever. I realize this. I'm SO sorry I haven't been around, but potato life is about as full as I can get it!

We are all doing well chez potato - I'm currently at the blood lab doing my GD test, so I actually have an hour to update. :)

I've been back at my govt job for the past month or two, trying desperately to make my 600 hour requirement to qualify for my year's worth of maternity leave. If I don't make it, I guess Mr. Potato will be on parental leave for 9mo. :)

They're definitely keeping me busy - I'm travelling a good 300-500km every week, and in the field pretty often. I'm actually loving this job and hoping that I get to bid on it for a permanent position!

I still have my yarn store, and I'm working weekends, and doing bookkeeping and administrative things in the evenings. Then of course there are the kids' activities at night.... And endless mountains of household chores.

I'm hoping to have my store sold in the next few months (hopefully for a small profit, even). Then I might have a minute or two to keep up with you guys!

I might drop in again tonight, late. I will be teaching the girl guides to crochet tonight (a group of 13 9-11 year olds do not concentrate well), and I'm going to be doing some late night bookkeeping tonight. :)

TL;DR potatoes are all potatin'. Busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Here I Am!

• Options
    Welcome back, Potato

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

Being able to get out of bed on the first try

• Options
    Holy cow you are one busy tater! Glad to see things are going well! Miss you 'round here. :) 

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll be more active in the upcoming weeks! So hoping a sale goes through quickly. :)

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    OMG I'm so glad you're back.  We've missed you're levelheadedness around here!!!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have missed you potato! I thought of you just today. You are one busy woman. But, I am glad you are doing well.
  • Options
    Hey Potato!!! Love you!! 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    Sounds like life is busy and going well. Glad to here the potatoes are potatin!
  • Options
    Glad to hear your update!

BabyFetus Ticker
    Our family is growing by two feet and we couldn't be happier!  
    BFP 6/12/14, EDD 2/20/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Kylee Elizabeth 11/19/09
    Shane Edward 8/18/06

Married the love of my life 1/7/06

• Options
    Happy to hear things are well!
  • Options
    It's good to see you here!

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Holy smokes, you're busy! Glad to see all is well in potato land :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome back!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Can't wait to meet our darling daughter, Abigail Elizabeth
    BFP#1: 12/14/13, EDD: 8/22/14, mmc@5wks, miso: 1/14/14
    BFP#2: 6/9/14, EDD: 2/14/15

• Options
    Good luck on your 600 hours. I just reached mine last month!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad you're back just in time for the crazy. You can get a few laughs in at these people.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"