March 2014 Moms
Options

the walking dead - WTF spoiler alert?

BabyVDMBabyVDM member
edited December 2014 in March 2014 Moms
Did I miss something? 

Who did Darrel bring out of the bushes at the church?

Just watched e8 and Beth is dead an they are all at the hospital.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Breast Cancer diagnosis 12/01/2010 - Survivor and Cancer free as of 03/22/2011
BFP#1 04/12/201
1 - fetal demise - MC 05/28/2011
BFP#2 10/14/2011 - fetal demise - MC 12/13/2011
BFP#3 05/30/2012 - fetal demise - MC 07/23/2012
IVF#1 02/14/2013 - 2 Beautiful Blasts transferred
BFP#4 02/25/2013 - BFP - MC and ectopic 03/06/2013

IFV#2 07/02/2013 -BFP#5 - 07/07/2013
1st Beta 07/11/2013 - 483 (9dp5dt) - 2nd Beta 07/13/2013 1006 (11dp5dt)
1st U/S 07/31/2013 - TWINS! "The Minions"
IVF#3 BFP#6 09/01/2015 6dp5dt
1st Beta 09/05/2015 - 105 - 2nd Beta 09/08/2015 335
1st U/S 09/22/2015 - .......

Re: the walking dead - WTF spoiler alert?

• Options
    Um you seriously got screwed with the spoilers! Seriously though, great episode and the end was a total shocker!

Daryl brought Noah to the church 2 episodes ago.

Also change the title to include Spoiler alert.
  • Options
    I haven't seen the last two episodes! But I already knew about Beth and whatnot thanks to the spoilers out there that everyone's going crazy over. I can't wait to catch up!

Fftc: I don't mind spoilers! I almost prefer them to biting my nails in suspense lol sometimes if I'm watching an old show, I'll look it up on Wikipedia to find out what happens! I'll probably repost this Friday lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My question was from Beth's last sentence... "I understand now." What does she understand? And, of all places to stick your surgical scissors you zombie killing pro - - you hit her in the shoulder??
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• Options
    @yalllow I don't think she was trying to kill her though.  I think she kind of warmed up to her a bit right before Rick and everyone showed up, like when she pushed that cop down the elevator shaft, she was kind of saving Dawn (or actually was saving her, not kind of. I was looking down at my ipad right when that happened). I mean I don't think she was ok with Dawn per se, but that she didn't actually want to kill her.  Just eff her up a little so that Dawn would see she wasn't effing around and would let Noah go with them. Dawn also didn't mean to shoot her, it was just a fast reflex I guess. Oh well, they both be dead now.  Maggie made me cry.  That was her last family member (other than....Asian guy, I can never remember his name)  Glenn!  there we go.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Beth was referencing Dawn to Noah.... asking Noah to come back because a member was missing and tit for tat. Then Dawn said, "I knew you would come back." Then Beth says, "I understand now." 

What exactly is that? That Dawn isn't going to be alone? That she used them all to get back Noah? so confused...
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• Options
    @yalllow‌ I was wondering the same. I'm guessing she was referencing her need for power and control. If Dawn is in control she's "safe". I'm not sure though.

@linzerd‌ I think Beth set out to stab her in the throat but she was shot and missed.

@laurenann89 this wasn't even suspenseful. Bam out of nowhere Beth is dead! My mouth hung open the last 5 minutes of the show.
  • Options
    Has anyone watched Talking Dead? I assume they discussed "I understand now." I hope to watch it tonight but haven't had a chance yet. 

This whole season has been building up to Beth dying. Am I the only one who assumed it was happening? I feel like she was too soft for being on the road.

Also, the directors have said they like to give their favorite characters really gorey over-the-top deaths as a reward for being so awesome. That was the only thing I was surprised about - how simple her death was. 
  • Options
    I haven't had time to watch the talking dead yet either. I was hoping they would bring it up as well
  • Options
    Wow, yeah maybe that was a big slap in the face to Emily Kinney then @babylimas! I never cared too much for Beth.  She bored me.

@jrw526 maybe that's what happened.  I guess we will never know!

@yalllow maybe the "I understand now" was just referencing how Dawn had said "they all come back"...she did say that, right? or am I just making that up?  haha
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    It was referred to how dawn said they all come back, Beth understood why they all came back
  • Options
    Prehistoric guy? I'm curious to see how the Morgan situation plays out. I hope he pulled it together because he could be a really good counterpart to Rick. Also where do you think Michonne is trying to get them to go?
  • Options
    The priest is going to die soon. He's weak and the group won't let him bring them down. He's not trustworthy and will get them all killed with his decisions.
  • Options
    But reformed Merle was all kinds of awesome.  I was actually sad when he died.

My husband cheered when Beth died.  He thinks she's the worst actress on the show.  But I felt a little bad for her.  I read an interview after the airing and it sounded like she cried through the whole thing an was really disappointed.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• Options
    I'm so excited about Morgan being back. I hope he is back for good reasons and not sinister. I really couldn't tell his reaction when he saw Rick's name. I am not sure he isn't still crazy. I can't wait until he sees them for the first time. 
  • Options
    Also, does anyone else feel like this show is turning in a huge take on Waiting for Godot? The whole thing with Beth is they were spending the whole season trying to find her just to have her dead before it was over. Everything is just so pointless. I think at this point we are supposed to feel it is never-ending and there is no point. Since each season they try to manipulate the mood, I am really curious where they will take it next year. I think we were supposed to leave this season feeling a bit hopeless. 
  • Options
    Is it just me, or did it seem like Maggie forgot she had a sister until she was killed? For several episodes, including the one where Beth went missing, Maggie didn't really seem all that concerned about her. If it was my sister, I'd be looking for her come hell or high water.
  • Options
    Is it just me, or did it seem like Maggie forgot she had a sister until she was killed? For several episodes, including the one where Beth went missing, Maggie didn't really seem all that concerned about her. If it was my sister, I'd be looking for her come hell or high water.
    No, you're right.  It was kind of piss poor writing.  She seemed to give no fucks until all of a sudden when Beth is about to die.  

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"