Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

TTC after ectopic that m.c on its own (no shot or surgery)

I was wondering if anyone has experience with ectopic pregnancies that miscarry on their own.  I bled for five days and seem back to normal now.  I wonder when I can try again.  Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.

Re: TTC after ectopic that m.c on its own (no shot or surgery)

• Hi and welcome. I'm very sorry for your loss *hug*

We don't like to play Dr here because every situation is different. Your best bet is to call your Dr and see what they say about trying again. Have you called them?
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• IslandDreaminIslandDreamin member
    edited December 2014
    Hi Mishelle,

I just had an ectopic as well, but had to do the surgery. When you don't do the shot or surgery, it is called 'expectant management.' I joined a support group on Facebook called ectopic pregnancy support group and the general consensus is that people are told to wait between 1 to 3 cycles/months. You should have a follow up with your doctor soon to check your blood levels, etc.and you could ask them then how long you should wait. @Nikolie93 is right about playing doctor. I wanted to give an idea of the time frame, but you doctor will be your best source of information. You might want testing done too because once you have one ectopic you're more likely to have another ectopic pregnancy. It's best to play it safe. I'm sorry for your loss!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"