3rd Trimester

Nausea at 30 weeks

tiggywigglestiggywiggles member
edited November 2014 in 3rd Trimester

I have been lurking around a lot lately and am hoping for some help from all of you wonderful mommies and mommies to be.  This is my second pregnancy and thus far it has been a very easy pregnancy.  Over the past few days I have begun to feel really nauseous.  This didn't happen with my first pregnancy, and I am aware that  this can be normal in the 3rd trimester.  Any suggestions on things I can do to help curb this? 

Thanks a lot everyone.

Re: Nausea at 30 weeks

• Same thing as you would do in the first trimester - ginger ale, a mix of Unisom and B6 (talk to your doc first, obviously), drink plenty of fluids and hang in there! 

TTC #2

Cycle 1:   (January/February)                            Cycle 2:  (February/March)

O - CD17                                                     O - CD15
    IB @ 11dpo                                                            11dpo-13dpo spotting
    BFP @ 12dpo (late pm)                         AF CD28 (late 13dpo)                     
    13dpo = positive fading all day
    14dpo beta = 7.2
    AF CD32 - Confirmed Chemical Pregnancy

CYCLE 3 (March/April) 
    O - CD19 
    8DPO - Faint BFP on Wondfo
    9DPO - Neg. on FRER
    11 DPO - BFP FRER
    14 DPO - Beta 123
    17 DPO - 784, yay! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • AmstreagleAmstreagle member
    edited November 2014
    Could you have a bug?
    Otherwise you are one of those unlucky people to be cursed with late pregnancy morning sickness. You can try natural remedies like ginger or call your OB for a script for Zofran. Make sure to keep yourself hydrated as well. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  I was never sick in the first tri (luckily!) I will continue with drinking lots of fluids, and hope it passes soon.  I will mention this at my next appointment in 2 weeks if I still feel like this.

• It could also be reflux-related. Even if you don't have heartburn. It's happened with both of my pregnancies now and as soon as I start taking a daily heartburn med, the nausea went away.

• I agree that it could be reflux or heartburn-related. Try taking a couple Tums when you feel a flare up and see if that helps. Drinking lots of water after eating a meal seems to cause a bout of nausea for me as well, so you could try spacing out your meals and drinking. Make sure you're still getting lots of liquids though!
  • I started getting nausea and vomiting back at 36 weeks, now I'm 37 weeks. I had morning sickness really bad for the first 5 months! I read it's normal, my doctor doesn't seem concerned unless I had other symptoms going along with it. It's pretty much just in the morning though, after I eat breakfast. I was thinking maybe from going all night without anything to drink or eat, and then having a big breakfast might be causing a little bit of it? Good Luck!
  • I am feeling like I am on my frist trimester again. NOT a GOOD FEELING!!!! :( SO tired and feeling nausea!! :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"