July 2015 Moms
Options

what to eat for nausea???

I'm just shy of 7w with my second and it seems I completely suppressed how awful the nausea is. For me it's 24/7 and fueled by any kind of hunger. Thus, the only thing that eases it at all eating, which is the last thing I want to do but have to. Chewing, swallowing, smelling--it's all too much. Argh. My question is, what are you guys eating to help with the nausea? I need calories!

Re: what to eat for nausea???

• Options
    The only thing that works for me is ritz crackers!! 

I am in the same boat, almost lost five pounds so far. Just can't eat! 
    Only one Love 
    Born in June, three weeks early 

• Options
    Hey, many of us are going through the same thing there are many threads on this take a look and you'll find so many answers.... Congrats x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The only things I can keep down (most days) is plain Cheerios, saltines, sometimes a little milk. Sometimes peanut butter toast. If I can manage to keep down my prenatal it sometimes helps the next day. Eat what you can when you can. Try to eat little bits of whatever you can stomach. Like you said, empty stomach will make it so much worse. Sour things help sometimes, as does ginger ale. I haven't gone in for my first appointment yet, but many people have said their doctors gave them prescriptions.
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Options
    With baby #1 I survived on bagels and cream cheese and trail mix
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"