November 2014 Moms

What are you wearing?

So what is everyone wearing day in and day out? And where did you get everything from?

I am startingn to think just some plain tube tops would be nice.
******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
 PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

Re: What are you wearing?

• Usually a nursing bra and sweat pants....

N14 mommy to be :)

My favorites: husband, chocolate.

• Loading the player...
  • Sweats, tank and flannels. If I go out, I put on a bra and will get dressed, but I haven't been out much.

• Nursing bra and pj pants and my robe because my house is old and cold. If we go out I'll put on pants of some sort and a nursing tank top and a shirt.
  • Nursing tank, a sweatshirt and sweats... Oh so glamorous lol
  • I guess I'm the only one is jeans, haha. JJ will be a month old on Thursday and my fat pants fit comfortably. Regular pants are still too tight to be comfortable. 

Generally jeans and a long sleeve shirt. A sweatshirt if it's cold enough, like today.
    Miney 9/15/10
    Mo 11/4/14 
    Wait, What?!? - EDD 11/1/19
    Mothers get 1 day off

• Usually leggings and a maternity tank with an open sweater. I have worn my maternity jeans out a few times when I'm feeling fancy :) I have a fancy event on Friday and I'm not sure what going to wear...
  • If I leave the house I'm in jeans, if I'm at home I don't feel the need to get dressed..so usually just a tank top & yoga pants (with a robe if I'm cold).
  • Leggings and a tank top. If I'm going somewhere, I throw on my pumping bra and a nursing tank. Sexy and I know it!

• yoga pants (lululemon), nursing bra (Motherhood Maternity via Amazon), and nursing shirt (Milk Nursingwear via Amazon). And slippers =).
    It's a girl! Due November 22, 2014
  • For around the house when we had guests, a nursing bra, one of DH's button downs or a robe with pj pants or leggings. It's been way to warm for sweats, well, at least for me. Without guests it's just been pj pants or leggings. Cooler and easier to do skin to skin and feedings.

For going out it's been leggings or maternity pants, nursing bra and one of my button down shirts.
  • Giant men's t-shirt and stretchy pants, what are you wearing?? ;)

Haha. This gives me good ideas what to use my target return $$$ for.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In the house, yoga pants and tank, if leaving the house usually jeans and a low cut t shirt easy to breastfeed with. But my little guy is almost 6 weeks so Im feeling pretty good.
  • High class over here... Target yoga pants & long sleeved tops. Jeans sometimes make a (very short lived) appearance if I'm going out. +1 to them irritating my C/S scar.

It's twin girls!! Born on 11-2-14!
  • FhSTAR81 said:
    I live in yoga pants / sweatpants and t shirts. I have no shame, I make it look good. You can't pay me enough to put jeans on. My scar is still super irritated.
    Pretty much the same. I only put my jeans on if I go to the store. But I put a prefold in along where my incision is because part is still open and it's so irritable.
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @meeshybee‌ I am in jeans as well. I wear my normal pre-pregnancy attire: jeans and a semi-fitted t-shirt. It helps me feel human.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

•  I'm glad it cold weather time because I get to wear hoodies and zip up hoodies , which cover my belly roll nicely :) I do fit my regular clothes and jeans, but still have that roll...
  • I wear leggings, and pjs around the house. Today we actually went over to family's house. I'm wearing leggings, a long sleeved gray shirt that covers my butt and a flannel with boots.
    My prince

My princess

Name my baby!
  • Yoga pants or sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt, I only put a bra on when we have company or leaving the house.  This is also my outfit for going out of the house too.  I have no other pants that fit.  I haven't been brave enough to try my skirts.  The only time I wore something different is when we did family photos and I put on a dress with leggings.
  • Keep in mind I'm completely healed and have no excuse, but I'm wearing sweats/tanks pretty much all day, every day. I wore jeans yesterday for my nephews bday but that's the exception :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"