November 2014 Moms

41+ Weeks

Hi, I just wanted to start a thread and see how many of us over 41 weeks there are. How is everyone passing their time? How late are they letting you go past your due date, etc. 
I am 41w2d today, been having a lot of cramping on and off for many days, just lost my MP today, so I'm hoping things are going to progress in to labor soon! I really don't want to be induced, really hoping that baby comes soon! Trying to plan my days and keep going along is tough when you really could be going in to labor at any time. Just wanted to see how many others there are and start a little "pity party". :-) 

Re: 41+ Weeks

• Add me to the pity party! I'm 41+1 today. Last time OB saw me I was 40 weeks and I was dilated a fingertip, with babe still high :( Because of the thanksgiving holiday I didnt get scheduled to see my OB again until I'm 41+4. He said we'll talk about dates for induction at that point. I'm pretty nervous. I've been induced with my other two kiddos and really wanted go into labor naturally with this one, but now I feel like this baby is never coming before 42 weeks. Is it also weird to not be monitored this late in the game. No NSTs, nothing? I'm sort of freaking myself out here!
  • I'll be 41w Monday. I am scheduled for RCS at 5pm Tuesday if labor doesn't start before then. So far, I've had some good changes that point to progress, but nothing that makes me extremely hopefully I'll make it before Tuesday. Good luck ladies!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 41+3 today with no signs that LO is interested at all in coming out.  At my last OB appointment, they checked me, and I haven't dilated at all.  If nothing starts on its own, I'll be going in to start the induction process Thursday night.  I'm still hoping to get things moving without that, but it just doesn't seem like that's going to happen.  At this point, I'm just trying to get through until then and hoping that LO stays healthy in there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"