Pregnant after a Loss
Options

still freaking out

I am trying to calm down and not freak out so much about miscarriage since both my losses were around 6 weeks and I am now on my 12th week. The thing is, I still see post every once in awhile about people miscarrying around this time. My doctor assures me that this pregnancy is healthy but I have anxiety attacks every time I hear about someone else's loss.

I do kind of have a question: While some of my symptoms have less ( such as nausea isn't 24/7 anymore).. I have recently have had new symptoms. As in, a couple days ago I notice that the little bump ( rather it was bloat or not) trippled in size just over night and my my breast also had a growth spurt--and can see tons of blue veins on my chest. 

Which I be getting new symptoms if I had a miss miscarriage? I heard the heartbeat two weeks ago, and going in on Tues again.... but the anxiety is killing me. I know I have made these post a couple of times. Sorry.

Re: still freaking out

• Options
    Hi there! I'm going at almost 12 weeks myself. I too think that I still can miscarry anytime. However, the doctor has brought reassurance that the probability of a loss is less as we reach the end of the first trimester. Symptoms will come and go, this doesn't mean you will miscarry. I think that your LO is most likely doing just fine. Good luck in your next appt.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Symptoms come and go. I had bad nausea up until week 13 or so then it went away. My boobs were killing me for a few weeks as they got bigger and then it went away. Remember your body is going through a lot of changes.

BFP #1: 8/17/13     Due Date: 4/26/14      MMC discovered @ 9w 4d       D&C: 10/2/13
    BFP #2: 12/23/13       Due Date: 9/6/14      MMC discovered @ 8w 5d    D&C: 2/6/14
    BFP #3 8/26/14     Due Date: 5/7/15  

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"