November 2013 Moms
Options

Talking babies

What do your babies like saying? Mine just walks all over the house saying "done! Done! Done!" Which is cute and funny.

She also just started saying my two sisters' names over thanksgiving which was awesome!
IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

Re: Talking babies

• Options
    Hi and Bye are his favorites but with major southern accent which is funny in NJ. He also says mom, dada, ut oh, that.
  • Options
    He always says "hiiiiiii dada"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh and how can I forget. He says go go go while waving his arms in the air. My 4 year old has an Elsa obsession. He copies her.
  • Options
    Ya know, I don't get a lot of mama any more.

Bew- Bear
    Bawh- Ball
    Bwah- Bottle
    Buh- Bye
    Dah- Dog
    Dad
    Hi

He also waves at everyone and blows kisses goodbye.

He's working on our dogs' names too, but I've only heard him say each one once.

Then lots of babbling, which I love.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are still the mama and dada club. But ba seems to mean give me your phone/book. I love to hear her say mama but she also says it to dada:)
  • Options
    Gah. I need to learn some signs. How do you teach them? Just repeat a lot as you're doing something? Like when you offer milk so you sign and say milk a lot?

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG @Sing2phins, You are the Baby Whisperer!! A does that sign with the index finger to his palm and I have been telling Pete I have no idea what he means, and kept trying to remember to ask his DC teachers, but I forget every time. I'm so glad you decoded this for me.

The only other sign he has done is milk, and it's been quite some time since we've seen that from him, especially now that we are only offering his bedtime bottle.
  • Options
    Kfran84 said:
    Gah. I need to learn some signs. How do you teach them? Just repeat a lot as you're doing something? Like when you offer milk so you sign and say milk a lot?
    Daycare taught G to sign. I noticed him doing the sign for eat one day at home, and had to Google it because I had no clue. We started using it after I noticed him doing it. Every time we say "eat" we do the sign.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"