Breastfeeding
Options

When did you buy a nursing bra?

I have a bravado from my first, but its not flattering. When do you invest in a decent one? Any brand suggestions?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: When did you buy a nursing bra?

• Options
    I have been using some from Walmart.

Side question: underwire or no? I heard underwrite is bad so I haven't been using them. I'll be glad when I can wear normal bras again lol

Engaged: 7/19/09 Married: 9/19/10
    BFP: 10/14/13 EDD: 6/16/14 DD Arrived: 6/21/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June '14 Siggy Challenge: Warm Places

• Options
    Underwire is ok if it fits properly. Nordstrom is the best place to get fitted. This Elomi bra is my favorite (I have H cups while nursing). I can even run in it!
    https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/elomi-nursing-bra-dd-cup-up/3219228

I got fitted at 38w and the size was perfect after the initial engorgement went down.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I personally just lived in nursing tanks. My nipples kind of face outward and all the padded bras had flats that would get in the way of her latch. And the none padded bras didn't give enough shape or support. So the camis worked great for me. I got some at target and some at Walmart. Around $17 a piece. I waited until postpartum to buy anything. For those first couple weeks at home I just wore a regular cami.

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i initially purchased a few nursing bras from motherhood maternity without the wire.  after i got annoyed that the little pads kept folding in and required unfolding before snapping i gave up entirely on nursing bras.  my fave things to wear are the old navy sport bras with lots of layers over

TTC#2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our little IVF miracle born 5/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Believe it or not, target actually has a really good selection. I bought one from motherhood, but the rest were from there and I love them. They look nice too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"