July 2015 Moms
Options

I eager to tell my family!

Should I wait for my first OBGYN appointment?

Re: I eager to tell my family!

• Options
    I bet if you searched "when to tell" in the search bar you would find your answer. Let us know.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    TTGP since September 2013. All cycles were annovulatory due to Depo. 
    Surprise BFP: November 5, 2014

• Options
    Congrats! After TTC for months, my hubby and I just told our families during Thanksgiving. We are only 6 weeks. We are both thrilled and had to share the wonderful news. IMO, it's completely your choice when to tell your family. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I told my dad the day I found out. He said he wouldn't be happy if I got pregnant so I wanted to get it out the way so I could enjoy my pregnancy. I didn't relise I was only 4 weeks. What annoyed me even more is he was so happy. Damn I wish I kept it a secret and announced at new year!
  • Options
    We told our mother's and my sisters, I'm way to close with them to keep it a secret that long, but everyone else we are waiting until at least after our first u/s to spill. I'm hoping to wait until the second trimester but we are too excited and may not be able to wait that long
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"