April 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone else lose track of how many weeks pregnant you are?

Poor baby #3. Seems I'm so busy with my other two I forget how far along I am! People ask and I kinda just guess. I'll just start saying 1/2 way there!

Re: Anyone else lose track of how many weeks pregnant you are?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This made me chuckle bc I am obsessively the complete exact opposite but this is my first. I know down to the week and day and would probably know the minute if I could manage to figure it out (joking but not joking) but I could totally imagine me being like whatevs when it's the 2nd or 3rd :)
  • Options
    @steph0611‌ I'm a FTM and haven't taken a single one and kept. I took one for my cousin because she doesn't see me in person and only because she asked. They weird me out when I take my own. I don't know maybe I'm weird. Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I do find myself forgetting from time to time. I usually think I'm farther along than I am and then when I check, I'm disappointed to see I was wrong.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I keep a chalkboard with my week on it but I've been a little behind so I find myself saying, "is it 20 or 21?"
  • Options
    I have a pretty good idea most of the time, but not like with DS...I knew the week and day every day!

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    If it wern't for the weekly emails from the bump I would have no idea! I have to check a few times a week to remind myself. But in general when people ask I try to answer in months because if they haven't had kids they never seem to understand the weeks thing. I get " and how many months is that?"
  • Options
    I'm not a FTM and I always remember. But I'm looking at two different apps and then I have a pregnancy book I read each week. I don't remember down to the day though.
  • Options
    I don't usually forget because my ticker change is on Tuesday and those are my half days at work. I also have my dr. appointments every 4 weeks like clock work on Tuesdays.
  • Options
    I keep track of weeks because I like knowing how close I am to each "milestone" (second tri, halfway, viability, third tri...)
  • Options
    This is my 3rd, but I know exactly how far along I am. It's been a long journey for our 3rd sticky baby, so I'm counting down the weeks till we get to hold our little guy.
  • Options
    I know how many days left until my due date. With being so sick I am definitely counting down the days.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    This is my second and every Monday I take a belly shot and read about the weekly changes to the baby, so I know I'm 18 weeks and 5 days today. :)
  • Options
    I have an app on my phone so every Monday I get my weekly update. Otherwise I would not know. With my first baby I definitely knew down to the day and took a bump pic every week starting at 12. I've taken 2 so far this preg just so I can compare.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    picklesxpicklesx member
    edited November 2014
    I have to kind of think hard about it. With #1 I kept track if weeks and days. Now I'm just like, eh, I'm somewhere around "x" months. I have taken a total of ONE bump picture as opposed to about 3 per week from the time I got a positive test with DS.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    snegde said:

:ar!

Am I the only one who doesn't know what this means?
  • Options
    Yep, #2. With ds1 I knew to the minute :)
  • Options
    I loose count too. It happens it's hard to keep track especially when I can't keep track of what day it is.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

snegde said:

I dont either. We can be clueless together!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    This is my third and I can't remember either! 
  • Options
    FTM and I am well aware at all times! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD: 4/23/15   Team Pink!!!
  • Options
    picklesx said:

Nor do I. Guess I'm not cool enough. Guessing "Arrrggg" is what a pirate says and I'm just plain annoying?
  • Options
    snegde said:

JJBoden said:

picklesx said:

snegde said:

Nor do I. Guess I'm not cool enough.

Guessing "Arrrggg" is what a pirate says and I'm just plain annoying?
    The pirate as nothing to do with being cool enough, so take off your sensitive pants. I started using it when the new version of the bump came out and the pirate got no love. It's used when I think what a poster is saying is a bit silly or a bit much. Or when I have no words for a reply but feel like the pirate makes a good statement. It's meant to be funny.

As an infertile/loss mom I found the idea of being so busy with your kids a bit much since it's something that is out of the realm of possibility for me.

Thanks for explaining that. Sorry to hear what you've been through and that the thread struck a chord.
  • Options
    snegde said:
    picklesx said:

Nor do I. Guess I'm not cool enough. Guessing "Arrrggg" is what a pirate says and I'm just plain annoying?
    The pirate as nothing to do with being cool enough, so take off your sensitive pants. I started using it when the new version of the bump came out and the pirate got no love. It's used when I think what a poster is saying is a bit silly or a bit much. Or when I have no words for a reply but feel like the pirate makes a good statement. It's meant to be funny. As an infertile/loss mom I found the idea of being so busy with your kids a bit much since it's something that is out of the realm of possibility for me.

Sorry you're had such a rough go. :( April is going to be a long awaited and wonderful month for you! And truthfully I am extremely busy with two kids alone 24/7. ( daddy has to live in another state right now) I'm also sick with some yuck virus right now and hormonal. Just dead tired. I literally never get a break. I have no family here. I think anything right now could make me sensitive sadly. I'm just trying to keep my head above water and keep my kids fed and alive. So yes, I lose track of how far along I am. :(
  • Options
    I saw a woman from my gym yesterday who is pregnant with her third. When I asked her how far along she is she replied "Oh... um.... 18 weeks. I think" I get it, she's looking after 2 other kids so how far along she is probably isn't on her mind all the time. I however have never lost track of how far along I am because I'm on my first and have the time to keep track. Plus TB tells me every time I open the app.

Me(24) DH(26)/Married since March 2013
    BFP#1 February 18th 2014/EDD October 27th/MMC discovered at 10w/D&C April 7th 
    BFP#2 July 24th 2014/EDD April 4th 2015/Please be our RAINBOW!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"