October 2012 Moms
Options

weekend

Why has there been no activity in like 6 hours? Sad!

I cannot stop eating. Stupid period.

There's puzzles in my dragon age game and i hate them. Aint nobody got time for that. I want to stab things with my super burly dagger! Not light up stupid tiles!

Whats up at your house?

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: weekend

• Options
    I am a total debbie downer with my posts right now. But to give you all all update about my mom. She confronted my step dad last night about the affair. He eventually admitted and told her he didn't want to be married any more.
    Guys this is my mom's second marriage that will end like this. My parents divorced after 20 years of marriage because my dad was unfaithful. Now this one will end after almost 18 years for the same reason. My mom is 60 years old. Retired in July. She will have nothing. It seems so daunting that she has to rebuild at this point in her life.

I am still not sure what to tell the kids.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    I am so sorry @navyandviolet, huge hugs. I am sorry I have no advice just love.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a long list of errands to do today. Hopefully our credit went through with the furniture and we will pick a new set today. The hubs has probably won and we will get a new couch. He said if I really want a new dining room then we can buy one but now I will feel guilty that it is not a free dining room. I will probably wait it out a while. 
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    @navyandviolet‌ huge hugs to you. Does yoir mom live close by so you can be there for her. I hope she does ok. Sending lots of positive vibes for you and your family.

• Options
    We are having our big family photos today with all of my side.of the family. I have no idea what im going to wear today. O have wesleys outfit all picked out but can't for the lifeof me figure out mine.

Im hoping for no drama today, even though some family already tried to.change the location on me yesterday.

Wsh me luck .O12 we have 17 adults a 11year old and my 2year old today. Thank goodness the photographer is a good friend of mine!

• Options
    @navyandviolet I'm so sorry about your mom!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    We have thanksgiving with my family today. Except BIL slent the night throwing up, and my sister feels it coming on. So its just my family and my other sister and her two grown boys. We have an almost 20 pound turkey. O_o

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I am starving and nauseated. Fun.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    @navyandviolet‌ so sorry :( that's so terrible

@chricast I hope you feel better soon!!

I've had a headache for like a week now. Friday night it was a full blown migraine. I planned on working today but the server is down :( take a nap right?

• Options
    @navyandviolet‌ , your poor mom. I hope she's doing ok. That's so hard.
  • Options
    MH took the girls and I spent the morning deep cleaning the house. Our big dog is losing her mind since moving furniture and having the vacuum on = the coming end of days, in her mind.

I got 3 hours if sleep last night. A is getting a new tooth and decided the best time to complain about it is 1am.

Now I need to get our the Christmas stuff but I'm soooo tired. Gonna drink a soda and eat lunch and attempt to power through. I'm all eye of the tiger and shit.
  • Options
    I wish my family drank.  I could use alcohol today.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Took a nap. Head may explode now. Wtffffff is wrong with my brain???

• Options
    Sorry bout the headaches girls. My nausea subsided. We ran some errands and I wanted taco bell, on the way home I ate a crunch wrap supreme and then had a carnita power bowl when I got home. Yea. I'm a pig.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Back from family photos and it was very awkward and difficult to get people to stand still. My 2 year old was behaving much better than any of the adults. I dont think we will be updating our family photo for a very long time again.

• Options
    Okay O12, I need adult gift exchange ideas for dh's family. $25-30 a need a woman idea and a man idea. No alcohol because dh's grandparents would flip.

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• Options
    Just had to call the poison control center.

B said "oh a tablet!" And popped something in her mouth. I looked in her mouth and touched it and it was white and dissolved quick so I thought it was a teething tablet. Then DH told me he dropped his carafate pill this morning and a quarter of it broke off and he forgot about it. Tasted what was on my hand from Bs mouth (eww I know) and it didn't taste like anything, tasted his pill, same. :(

But they said it was nothing to worry about and wouldn't affect her.

Not sure how one just forgets about a pill they dropped when they've got a toddler in the house....

• Options
    @NeedUtonite‌ it might have been funny had it been a better looking guy, like say.... George clooney. But guy fieri? No thank you ma'am!

Amazon has the Disney storybook collection books (like 18 stories in a book) on sale for $6. Then you can use the code Holiday30 for 30% off! Just got one for like $4.50! :)

• Options
    @NeedUtonite‌ , does your mom not like your H?

My house is clean and decorated for Christmas. I'm exhausted.
  • Options
    Woke up a bit ago, the headache is still here.

• Options
    @NeedUtonite‌ oh that's not good :(

• Options
    I think A has an ear infection. Running to the walk in clinic in a bit. She was up allllll night. The worst night I've had with her since she was brand new. I'm so tired.

Busy day today. Baby shower followed by birthday party.
  • Options
    @NeedUtonite‌ , you should ask your mom what her deal is. Unless you'd rather not stir the pot, which I get. But if it's a regular occurance, I'd want to know her reasons.
  • Options
    @navyandviolet I am so sorry that your family is going though this especially during the holidays.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CnAnA said:

We deopped Girl at her grandparents last night since it was our anniversary. I slept for 13 hours. It was glorious. We are headed to breakfast and maybe a movie today before we go get her. :)

We celebrated our 6 year yesterday too! Our babysitters were out of town so we put the kids to bed early and DH grilled steak and shrimp. It was super yummy.

• Options
    We've been busy. Yesterday we were at the gym for the morning and then I took DS1 to a bday party. Had an early dinner then went to the big light show down here and got our Santa picture done and made s'mores!

Today we've been decorating for Christmas. I went out shopping with a friend since she needed a dress for our holiday party on Friday. She found a nice one on sale at Dillard's. Our Stride Rite in the mall is closing so everything in the store was 70% off. I got a pair of Saucony's for DS1 for $13! (After standing in an enormous line...) Came home, met the boys at the playground, had dinner, then finished our tree.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    My sister was selling those wraps and drove everyone freaking crazy with it. Thank goodness she stopped with that nonsense.

• Options
    Thanksgiving was a shit show. Seriously i may stay home and host if need be next year
  • Options
    We put up our Christmas tree, Emma loved putting the decorations on. I decided I'm not going to be anal this year and have the meticulously decorated tree. She had fun decorating however she wanted. When it was done she said to us "oh wow.. Emma's tree!" Cutest thing ever.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    E didn't help decorate the tree, but he was jumping up and down once we had the lights on the tree blinking. Ughhh, the strobe setting kills my eyes.... I put it back on a twinkle after E partied out.

• Options
    While setting up the tree, C kept trying to climb the ( thankfully short ) stepladder and dive off. I think it's her goal to either break bones or give me a heart attack. And every time I made her get down, I get "WHY mommy?!" Because you can hurt yourself, Cecilia. "Don't care, mommy ! Go now" seriously. It was pretty funny, but OMG, why does she constantly want to injure herself?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"