April 2015 Moms
Options

Rash..

I am almost 20 weeks and I have been getting rashes on the top part of my belly. Is this normal or do I have to lather up extra with lotion?

Re: Rash..

• Options
    I would call the doc in the morning. Honestly rashes are very specific. What might work for one rash might make a other worse. If it's just dry skin though, maybe try a mild soap when washing and a plain, pregnancy safe lotion. But call your doctor for sure.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a weird patch of skin on my arm that is itchy. It's been there for a month and I finally remembered to ask my Ob about it. He said it looked like a patch of eczema. As pp said, skin stuff can be common during pg but I would def either call or show it to your dr when you are there so they can tell you exactly what it is!
  • Options
    Patches of dry or irritated skin are super normal. Try using a good, unscented moisturizer and be sure to ask your doc about it at your next appointment.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thank you for all of the advice. I will be sure to ask my doctor at my next appointment if it doesn't get better.
  • Options
    I itched my boob the other day alittle too much and it left these weird red marks, they went away a few days later, but I think it's probably broken blood vessels from scratching dry skin. If your that concerned, ask your doctor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"