December 2013 Moms

Helloooooo

Wow not 1 single thing said on the board toda?! :(

Re: Helloooooo

• RIP TB D13 8-X
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RIP TB D13 8-X
    Pretty much! :( Makes me sad. I have been recovering from the mess that was Thanksgiving in my kitchen, Black Friday shopping on my sanity and working a 6 hr shift tonight and then BACK to Walmart for forgotten deals. I am still here. Just seems there is no one to talk to so I don't post. I miss all the ladies! 
  • Loading the player...
  • juliagulia38 I do love that owl rocker! 
    What happened with SIL? I think one day you should just punch her 

j/k because violence and all but if you ever did I would SO understand ;)
  • Mornin' all. Headed to shop now with babies in tow.

• I'm still here for the most part. LO didn't go to bed until 11:55 last night and only slept until 730. DH is at work all day and night so today should be fun. Add in Christmas pics with the cousins, birthday party shopping and potentially grocery shopping and today should be a blast. I will need lots of coffee and diet Mountain Dew I'm sure!
  • Is everyone on FB? What is the link?
  • I'm not on the FB group. Finn has been up since about 5 after being up most of the night. H is out hunting AGAIN so I'm hanging with a fussy baby. Shopping sounds! I'm afraid of a melt down though,so here I sit with the boogie sucker in tow watching Sprout. Blah
  • I'm still around but there has been nothing to respond to. Been really busy with family and shopping so I haven't had a chance to make it on here a whole lot the past couple days.

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Did anyone get any killer deals yet?
  • jy725 said:

Is everyone on FB? What is the link?

There is no link. It is set to private so you have to be fb friends with someone in the group and then they can add you. At least that is how I understand it since I'm not a member of the group.
  • liz429 said:

Did anyone get any killer deals yet?

Our local grocery/one-stop-shop store had Carter's clothes buy 1 get 2 free, so I got kiddo some PJs and a couple outfits!
  • I'm here but like others haven't posted. I have bought a few things on Amazon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So I started weaning baby from the boob. Ill still do nighttime and wake up but during the day nope. I start a new job and do not want to pump. I have the major sads. Aaron doesn't seem to care. I have him a bottle at nap expecting him to claw my shirt. Nope. I told DH I wad sad and he was like why, don't you want to wean. I do but I kinda hoped baby wouldn't be so ready.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thats exciting about the new job @74dragonfly‌
  • I am finding it hard to post these days, very busy with work and life and when I do have 5 mins to post I have nothing interesting to share

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • liz429 said:
    Did anyone get any killer deals yet?
    I did, I am SO happy. I have Christmas for all 3 kids 95% done! I have Raylin's birthday DONE! I have my oldest who will be turning 13 the 29th of Dec (WHAT!) 99% done. I spent right at about 400$ Black Friday between online and in store. This was not all stuff for the kids. I snagged some stuff for the house including a 35lb thing of Tidy Cat's liter for only 7.99! I was so happy with that. 1/2 off pretty much. I got 2 9 piece bed in a bags (king bed) for 34.96 each at Walmart. I got a 800 thread count sheet set for 25$. I got my son a 20inch bike for 59$ I picked up Raylin a Step 2 little red plastic wagon (I can't wait this will be so fun) for 19$. Those are two of the things I am happiest about. 
  • @liz429 I was pretty happy with myself ;)

Besides the wagon we got LO I think she will most enjoy the My Pal Violet we got her. My friends little girl has one and Raylin LOVED it when she was able to get her hands on it. 
  • Finn has one of the laugh & learn pups. He LOVES it! We were at toys r us and he kept blowing it kisses haha
  • liz429 said:
    Finn has one of the laugh & learn pups. He LOVES it! We were at toys r us and he kept blowing it kisses haha
    Oh my that is just adorable!

Raylin has learned to "kiss" me but she does it totally with her mouth open and tongue out. She leans in and goes "mmm" with her mouth open. Its sweet. I appreciate the sentiment but I wish she would keep the tongue to herself LOL. 
  • Mine "kisses" by leaning on and biting our faces. Super sweet, but I could do without the teeth

• liz429 said:

Finn has one of the laugh & learn pups. He LOVES it! We were at toys r us and he kept blowing it kisses haha

Raylin has learned to "kiss" me but she does it totally with her mouth open and tongue out. She leans in and goes "mmm" with her mouth open. Its sweet. I appreciate the sentiment but I wish she would keep the tongue to herself LOL. 

T kisses the same way (when she actually gives them). Right now she has a super runny nose so we end up with a mouthful of snot when stealth attacks us with kisses. EW

• liz429 said:

T kisses the same way (when she actually gives them). Right now she has a super runny nose so we end up with a mouthful of snot when stealth attacks us with kisses. EW
    I have gotten so much snot in my mouth from what you describe! UGH nasty! Give me all the Germ-X...to bad you can't wash your face and mouth with it HAHAH
  • Ugh when will today be over? T is cutting 3 teeth and is sick so she is pretty much a nightmare. I am really hoping I work tomorrow, I need a break.

• @Kermode61581 love tit for the sympathy, I am with you on the cutting teeth front. We are getting the top canine teeth AND the tooth behind that one, I think its a molar but SO not for sure. All I know is Raylin is a bag of crabby abby! Today she pitched a fit and slamed her face cheek first into a papasan chair in the living room. Needless to say we have a giant purple looking bruise on her cheek bone now :( 
  • Teething might make tucker an only child. He's been working on a tooth/teeth for a month and a half. I can't even tell what one is coming in.
  • Teething is no joke. So far Finn has 7 that i see. I actually think he may have a top molar but whenever I try to check he bites down super hard and laughs!
  • Tucker has 8 right now. I better wake up one day to find at least 2 new ones. If all this fussiness and refusing to sleep is for one tooth I'm gonna lose my marbles
  • I know! Tucker looks like a freakin 2 year old between his teeth and Amish looking haircut.
  • We have 8 teeth as well, I know that we are getting 2 more on each side of the top 4. So should be 12 soon. I think one set is a molar set but I can not tell either because she bites me as well. But the tooth feels big and like it has those little prongs on it. She has been a ball of fun ya'all. She is so pleasant and wonderful.........I wish! She is a monster. @ColerRose I have heard that the longer they take to come in the better it is for the teeth, I am sure its an old wives tale but who knows. 
  • Molars suck! Simon has 2 now, 9 teeth total with more on the way. Lots of empathy for all of us!
  • Julia has 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom.  She was teething with the 4 top teeth for almost 2 months.  They all finally popped through at the same time a few weeks ago.  She must be working on more teeth because she has been cranky, refusing to nap for more than 20 minutes and has started drooling and biting again.  Only now it really hurts when she bites because of the top teeth.  But if you say "Ow!" and pull away, she starts crying.  Good times.
  • LO has 6 teeth. She hasn't had a new one since the summer.. She's always drooling and chewing on things. We had a great weekend. The inlaws went out of town and we stayed here. Things are so much better when they are gone. SIL has been causing a lot of tension lately so it was nice to have a weekend away from them. It was sad to see our friends go back to school (2 of them are in college) but we will see them for Christmas. We also decided we are going to see my family for Christmas. I'm excited. It's an 11 hour drive though. :/
  • Tonight I went thru and put up for sale all the NB,0-3 and 3-6 month clothes. I almost cried. I need the space in the house especially with Christmas and 2 birthdays this month but my heart is sad now. I wanted to have another baby after this LO but I knew it wasn't a good idea so I had my tubes tied at her birth.....I know it was the right choice but I sort of regret it. Anyway...I am hoping this stuff sells quickly I priced it to do so because now its sitting around in bags in my living room and driving me nuts. While trying to clean up 1 area of the house I made a mess in another. How does that work? Also I ate ramen noodles for dinner because clearly when left to my own devices I eat like a 5yr old but they tasted OH so good! They are so bad for you I know!! 
  • My kid could be a character in How to Train your Dragon because she is still TOOTHLESS and I am so over it. Like maddeningly over it. Every time she gets in a weird funk I'm praying for teeth because SERIOUSLY!? All this cranky baby for NO teeth?? Wtf? Its seriously a running joke now for people to ask if she has teeth yet, just to see how irritated I get. She is the HAPPIEST baby, but gets in these funks sometimes and I always say OH maybe now its teeth...and I am wrong EVERY TIME. She better get like, 6 at once. This anticipation is making me a crazy woman.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • My kid could be a character in How to Train your Dragon because she is still TOOTHLESS and I am so over it. Like maddeningly over it. Every time she gets in a weird funk I'm praying for teeth because SERIOUSLY!? All this cranky baby for NO teeth?? Wtf? Its seriously a running joke now for people to ask if she has teeth yet, just to see how irritated I get. She is the HAPPIEST baby, but gets in these funks sometimes and I always say OH maybe now its teeth...and I am wrong EVERY TIME. She better get like, 6 at once. This anticipation is making me a crazy woman.
    I feel you on the happiest baby thing. Raylin is so full of sunshine and smiles when she is not teething. This turns her into a completely different child and it makes me sad. I also only get limited time with her during work days and it seems like I get home, she gets cranky and my DH is all "oh she has been so good all day" laser eyes pointed at you buddy. Even if she has been you should still say "oh shes been like that all day for me too" it would make me feel better. Sometimes my heart is sad. 

• Only 2.5 teeth here! His new thing is to yell "Ada" for his sister:) however, he has a temper on him!

• Julia had an eruption cyst on her gums for a month before one of her top teeth broke through.  I just noticed last night that that same tooth looks like half of it is covered by gums.  Like the gums are stretching over one side of the tooth as it comes down.  I can't feel any other teeth coming in but she has been a cranky, drooling, non-sleeping mess lately.  I wonder if that tooth is bothering her (it looks really strange).
  • ColeRose said:

ErinO21 said:

I know! Tucker looks like a freakin 2 year old between his teeth and Amish looking haircut.

C is really late getting teeth, he still has a gummy smile and isn't close to needing a haircut so he still looks like a little baby.
    I have a toothless, baldie too. Her teeth don't look anywhere close to coming in. I'm starting to get major anxiety that it's not going to happen and they'll have to do something drastic. Damn you husband and your family still having baby teeth!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"