March 2014 Moms
Options

Black Friday!

It's tradition for my sister, mom and I to go every year and we love it!! We got everything we wanted and then some :) Anyone else...

- did you go out?
- what kind of good deals did u find?
- how were the crowds? Good, bad, decent etc...
- if you didn't go, how do you do most of your shopping? (Online, before thanksgiving, after thanksgiving, last minute)

Lilypie - (rVtP)Daisypath - (hJ7A)Lilypie - (mHiG)

Re: Black Friday!

• Options
    I go every year with my mom. I went to toys r us last night at like 10 and got this house thing with shit on it that you crawl through and stuff for 50% off. I also bought a $20 fao jack in the box. Why? Cause it's freaking cool. Then to the mall and target. I got this bundle of those stacking rings, a xylophone, and these blocks for $20. It was so dead. Like zero people out. I may go back out in a little bit
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I got LO a xylophone too and I may have played with a jack in the box.. I think its so cool that toys that were cool when I was a kid are coming back on the shelves :)

Lilypie - (rVtP)Daisypath - (hJ7A)Lilypie - (mHiG)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope we avoid stores. Online shopping all the way. Kohls online had amazing deals on toys earlier this week.
  • Options
    Went out last night at 9. Got home at 11:30. Got DD1 her beloved Peppa Pig House. That's all she wants. ;) I'm baffled as to how people were hustling and bustling. Not everything in Toys R Us was on sale...so really, many items were full price. And yet there they were buying the stuff. I can't figure it out. There may be upcoming sales in the weeks ahead and I'm sure they will stock the shelves, no?? However, I really want to get their matching Christmas pjs this am at carters bc of the door buster deals. So forget what I wrote earlier lol :-S
  • Options

- did you go out? No dh did

- what kind of good deals did u find? We got our tipper ware we get every year at walmart, couple movies, and he got stuff for my dad for me for xmas also he got the baby jail at Bru we get it next weekend it wouldn't fit in our car

- how were the crowds? Good, bad, decent etc...
    He said they weren't too bad

- if you didn't go, how do you do most of your shopping? (Online, before thanksgiving, after thanksgiving, last minute)

I plan on maybe getting some cyber Monday deals once we are home and j can get on a computer to shop
  • Options
    Normally we don't go out, I prefer to shop online. This year though we went out in the afternoon and bought MH an exercise bike (normally $299, marked down to $177) and a new sofa and love seat for less than the regular price of one sofa.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"