February 2014 Moms
Options

Black Friday Plans

NoetholaNoethola member
edited November 2014 in February 2014 Moms
Where are you going...and what are you getting?

Special points if they are online deals or if you have stories of crazy goings on while you are out. :)

imageimageimageimage
imagearnold schwarzenegger animated GIF
Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

Re: Black Friday Plans

• Options
    My mom and I will be going out tomorrow morning. It's more of a tradition at this point, since all of the sales have started already. We always go to Target first, then go get breakfast, then head to the outdoor mall by my house. They have Gap, B&BW, Children's Place, Gymboree, Sam's Club, and JCP Penney to name a few. It's mostly just for us to have fun hanging out together like we used to, with no kids tagging along.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went to Kohl's tonight. Tomorrow I might go to Michaels. But we're mostly planning to drop LO at DC and do our decorating in peace!
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My only thought is to go to toys r us only because we have a gift card that we have been wanting to use forever! I do hope they have good deals though!
  • Options
    We went tonight and joined the crazy. I got a step 2 kitchen for $60 at kohls, and a $20 grocery cart. Walmart had a go phone I was looking for for my brother, but omg that place was insane. (2 hours to check out) Then we went to toys r us, and got a flip sofa for $30 and a play tent for $15. A few other little miscellaneous things, and we were home by 10:30. I have a couple places to go tomorrow, but definitely at my leisure, not planning to be up early for that! FIL is going with me to pick out my new washer!

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    Just got home! Shopped from
    8-2. Gonna get some sleep and go back out in the morning. It's a tradition! My mom has been Black Friday shopping for 30+ years! Can't wait to carry on this tradition with my little girl!
  • Options
    Michael's has the ornaments I need to finish my decorations 70% off. I might try to get there this morning if both kids are acting right.
    I'm not brave enough to do any other Black Friday shopping with 2 kids.

• Options
    elf828 said:

@TessyMessy‌ if you want to wait until tonight, Michaels is having Friday Night Madness 7-10 pm and it looks like all their holiday stuff is 60% off!

@elf828 Thanks! I'm afraid these ornaments will be gone since they are a door buster. But if i wait until 7 DH will be home from work and i can shop solo. Ahhh decisions....

• Options
    @bluedot818 can I wear socks with Toms?
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Best Buy? @Mamosey

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"