July 2015 Moms
Options

Does anyone have a belly already at 9 weeks?

Re: Does anyone have a belly already at 9 weeks?

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Can't we all just get along? Bwahaha... J/k I love this thread

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Edited: because I suck at adding pics apparently
    July15 February Siggy Challenge (impossible Choice!)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

• Options
    I'm not sure if it's considered showing yet but I definitely have a belly which I did not before! I am also 9 weeks and this is my 4th child. I know you show earlier with each pregnancy but this seems so early. Anyway I have heard it is just bloat so I have increased my water consumption along with adding in prune juice because I'm backed up(tmi) but let's hope it helps!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lucy1190lucy1190 member
    edited November 2014
    I don't know why you all don't just shut up if you don't like something.

This whole forum is a joke.
  • Options

lucy1190 said:

same could be said to you, cupcake.

*eyeroll*
  • Options
    lucy1190lucy1190 member
    edited November 2014

lucy1190 said:

Do you people not know that you can leave? Is TB holding you hostage or something?
    No but obviously so many people don't like certain posts so, what, are they being held hostage?
  • Options
    amc2511 said:

lucy1190 said:

lucy1190 said:

Do you people not know that you can leave? Is TB holding you hostage or something?
    No but obviously so many people don't like certain posts so, what, are they being held hostage?
    @lucy1190‌ You need to fuck off.
    You know, one day, one of you big clever girls are going to say something scathing to someone with mental health problems and as a consequence something drastic could happen. It's crazy that you think talking to anyone like that is ok.
  • Options
    I say crazy, I mean embarrassing.
  • Options
    Loving everyone's work.

Keep it up.
  • Options
    You're seriously all killing me here =D>
  • Options
    LOL!

What a funny joke twisting a turn of phrase into an admission of the wish to want to kill someone.

Exemplary.
  • Options
    Not at all.

I am, however, bored of this now. See you all in another thread being utterly abhorrent no doubt.
  • Options
    Why do people care? If you think you're showing...Most likely your blump is showing...Which wouldn't be there without a baby in your belly. Therefore...you just might be showing!!!!!! Yay!!!!
  • Options
    If your not prego and you have bloat that doesn't count as a bump....so why would being 9 weeks prego or less and being bloated be any different?
  • Options
    I'm 9 weeks and 2 days today I'm not showing yet. This is my 4th pregnancy as well I usually don't showing until I'm like 14 weeks. Congratulations on your pregnancy:)
  • Options
    edited November 2014

krivs said:

What the fuck keeps happening?? That hashtag nailed it @bibliothecary‌

I purposely read these redundant posts because I know they will provide lots of entertainment! When will they learn??
    Dying laughing that the first person to lovetit this was WK'ing the insanely redundant thread about crazy dreams (and threatening to troll us as an anti-vaxer etc just to stir shit up and annoy us)! When WILL they ever learn?
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Options
    When will you all Learn that you don't make the rules here? People will post as they want don't like it move it the f along.
  • Options
    @Cassiek90‌ look, look, the troll's hood fell off in this thread too!
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Options
    babyfever8babyfever8 member
    edited November 2014

When will you all Learn that you don't make the rules here? People will post as they want don't like it move it the f along.

I've only been here a few days and made the mistake of posting a thread that had already been posted so many times. I made a mistake. Which I sucked up and got on with. Maybe do the same?

Just understand it is so fucking annoying seeing the same questions over and over again when you could simply just scroll down a bit and bam there's an answer. Pretty simple to be honest.
    I never posted a question but thanks for the sound advice hun.

Eta: it's also "so fucking annoying" to see grown women bitch about trivial shit, yes people will make the mistake of posting something that's been posted but it hardly takes up the entire feed and causes any real issue besides the one you people make. But carry on.
  • Options

I've only been here a few days and made the mistake of posting a thread that had already been posted so many times. I made a mistake. Which I sucked up and got on with. Maybe do the same?

Just understand it is so fucking annoying seeing the same questions over and over again when you could simply just scroll down a bit and bam there's an answer. Pretty simple to be honest.

It's the way you said you don't make the rules.... Well it does state at the top to search for threads before making a thread to keep the forum tidy. Well this subject has been spoken about so many times and everyone is tiered of seeing it.
  • Options

It's the way you said you don't make the rules.... Well it does state at the top to search for threads before making a thread to keep the forum tidy. Well this subject has been spoken about so many times and everyone is tiered of seeing it.
    Ain't that the truth.
  • Options

Ain't that the truth.

Yeah it is so maybe read it? And then if you still want to bitch about it then maybe this isn't the forum for you....
  • Options
    Cassiek90 said:

Eta: it's also "so fucking annoying" to see grown women bitch about trivial shit, yes people will make the mistake of posting something that's been posted but it hardly takes up the entire feed and causes any real issue besides the one you people make. But carry on.

You know you can leave, right? Is someone making you stay here? The culture of this board is not going to change. If you don't like it, there's the door ---->

Ah your go to. "We are all brats take it or leave it." Super helpful thanks for the insight. Also @laurawaller7‌ I think your lost or something, I never posted a question.
  • Options

Cassiek90 said:

You know you can leave, right? Is someone making you stay here? The culture of this board is not going to change. If you don't like it, there's the door ---->
    Ah your go to. "We are all brats take it or leave it." Super helpful thanks for the insight. Also @laurawaller7‌ I think your lost or something, I never posted a question.

Your moaning about letting people post what they want blah blah. And I'm making the point that this thread has been spoken about so many times and so it's obv going to annoy people. The same with the crazy dream thread. But you don't seem to understand that...
  • Options

@laurawaller7‌ was trying to help you understand, @babyfever8‌. She was informing you she did something similar to this thread creator, moved along and the world kept turning and she's an active member of the community now.

And to your point in your previous, "when will YOU learn people will post whatever they want and if you don't like it move the f along?" Door swings both ways. </blockquote

That's it in a nutshell thanks!

• Options
    My cousin was a very little woman she was five foot and very little body fat. She drank lots of water and very careful with her diet and worked out constantly even throughout her pregnancy. She showed at 8 weeks it... and she was not bloated. Her bump was not very big but very very tiny. I think people can show early but it depends on your body and the shape you're in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"