June 2015 Moms
Options

Goodbye for Now

I don't usually come on here to write anything but I recieved awful news at my 12 week check up yesterday morning. My doctor couldn't hear the heartbeat and sent me down for a "stat" ultrasound, only to confirm the worst possible news. I've had a missed miscarriage, apparently rare? And I go in tomorrow for a D&C. I thought because I would be hitting 13 weeks tomorrow that I was doing good, almost in the clear and that the risk would just keep dropping. This is my first miscarriage and would have been my first pregnancy. I know miscarriages happen all the time, but you definitely feel completely alone when and if it happens. The doctor thinks it may have happened about a week ago. Which makes me feel even worse that I didn't get any inclination or motherly instinct that something was wrong. And even worse there's nothing I could have done anyway. So, I will try to get out of bed and go enjoy Thanksgiving with my boyfriend and family, maybe even distract myself just long enough to get me through to tomorrow, and hopefully move forward. Hope to be back someday in the near future, and with better luck. Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you.

Re: Goodbye for Now

• Options
    So sorry for you loss! Thoughts and prayers as you and you BF heal!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I have been there and know how devestating it is. Take time to grieve and care for yourself. Hugs.
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry @tayzav.  Don't beat yourself up over this.  With a missed miscarriage you might still get all the signs that you are still pregnant and there may be no hints or clues.  Your "motherly instincts" are still there and working.  I hope that you are able to go and at least somewhat enjoy your Thanksgiving meal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry sweetheart! I wish there was something I could say to take the pain away. Take care of yourself and do whatever you need to do for you today. Love and hugs. My thoughts are with you
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this awful news,Thoughts and prayers are with you and if you ever need to talk iv lost 11 baby's myself :(
    Take care.xx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :(
    BFP#1: 9/21/13  EDD: 5/31/14 m/mc @ 7w6d on 10/27/13
    BFP#2: 10/4/14  EDD: 6/7/15  DD born 6/4/15💕
    BFP#3: 12/24/19 EDD: 9/6/20
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Praying for you today.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Motherly instinct means nothing when it comes to miscarriage.  All you can do is read your body's cues, and your body didn't even know it was going on.  I am so sorry you're going through this, especially during the holidays.  ((hugs))
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't even begin to comprehend how you must be feeling right now. I wish there was something I could do other than send you lots of prayers, love and hugs. I will be thinking of you x x x
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. <3
    imageimage  
               J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married 9.29.12
    TTC #1 8.2014 BFP #1 9.26.14 - Happy anniversary!
    Expecting our little Peanut 6.9.15
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    So sorry, lady. :(  If it makes you feel better (I hope it does!), this happened to a close friend of mine at 12 weeks.  After her MC, she went on two have two absolutely perfect, beautiful little girls.  I know a lot of folks on this board have been through similar experiences and I hope the support here helps.  You are not alone!  Wishing you peace today!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry. I don't usually post on these but I felt compelled to tell you that you're not alone. I was just there last January with my first pregnancy as well, and your story is so similar to mine (MMC at 11w2d for me, had no idea anything was wrong)
    Take time to grieve, and make sure to take care of your body and your mind. You'll be ok. Xo

*~Happily Married to my Best Friend!~* 
    TTC #1 since 2012, no luck! 
    4 Rounds of Clomid @ 100mg +Preseed, BFP November 2013!
     MMC January 2014 @ 11w2d
    Laparoscopy/Dye Test August 2014 showed blocked fallopian tubes - both cleared! :D
    BFP September 2014!

It's a BOY! And I'm one happy mom <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you. Please take it easy and don't be hard on yourself. Hugs.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, I wish you all the best and hope you get your rainbow baby soon <3
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Don't beat yourself up for not knowing. With missed miscarriages there are often no signs that anything is wrong. Let yourself grieve however feels right for you. Take care of yourself. Hugs!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself ❤️

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Truly sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: June 10th 2015 ~ Aussie Bumpie~FTM

** June 2015 ~ January Siggy - Pinterest Fails**

• Options
    My condolences. It's heart wrenching and I'm so sorry you're going through this. Sending thoughts, prayers and vibes filled with hopes of helping you with the healing process. I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    Very sorry for your loss.   I know easier said than done, but please keep reminding yourself there was nothing you can do and no way you could have known.  

image  image
  • Options
    How devastating. Sending peace and calm and understanding your way!
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear this. I had an MMC with my first and I ended up getting pregnant with DD three months later. Give yourself time to heal. T&P with you!
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I had a missed miscarriage my first pregnancy at 13 weeks and know how devestating the experience can be. I went on to have a perfectly normal, healthy pregnancy 4 months after my d & c. Take time to grieve and don't lose hope.
  • Options
    Thinking of you!!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. It's never easy however it is more common than you think. You are not alone. T&p for you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I pray for comfort for you and your family as you are dealing with this pain.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Take care.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Sadly, with a missed miscarriage you still feel pregnant since your body's still producing all the hormones because it doesnt know. Dont think your motherly instinct is off, it's just a horrible thing that unfortunately happened. Take all the time for yourself that you need.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Please take care.
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. I hope brighter days are in your future.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • Options
    I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I pray that you and your partner find peace. 
    Rainbow Baby? {2.1.21}
    MC at 8 weeks {EDD 9.2.20}
    Rainbow Girl! {2.28.16}Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby boy, lost at 16 weeks {EDD 6.10.15}

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how heartbroken you must be. You're in my t&ps. Be kind to yourself ((HUGS))
  • Options
    @tayza‌v sorry for you loss. Im currently going thru the exact situation right now . I went in for my 13 week check and my doctor couldn't find the heartbeat . She then send me for an emergency sonogram which confirm the worst I lost my baby . It was my first for both myself and my husband . It's a terrible feeling . I feel like I failed as a woman . My doctor thinks I lost the baby two weeks ago which makes me hurt even more because I felt ok . No pain no bleeding I thought I was ok we announce it to our family yesterday and today we found out out baby is dead . Worst pain ever.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Please take care. Be well
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So so sorry. We're both going to get through this, and have better luck next time. I feel it. Sending lots of love and positive thoughts your way as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"