One & Done: Only child

Anyone interested in a deals thread?

I woke up super sick so I'm just going to be internet trolling for deals today because I'm not moving from the couch and my blanket. I thought I'd post a few good deals that might have general appeal and if anyone has any requests, I'll try to do some research for you so let me know!

Here's some general clothing ones since these might have appeal to all:

Gap Gift Card  $100 of merchandise for $80-- works at Gap, Banana, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta (which never runs specials). Gap is doing 50% off everything today so this works out to be a really nice deal. I bought two and used both already with no issues.

Gymboree 50% off everything and free shipping, including markdowns. $10 sleepwear. Get an extra 20% coupon by signing up for their mailing list, which can easily be done with a disposable email address as it sends immediately.

If you're looking for a big gift for maybe a teenager, husband or partner, there are some really good PS4 bundle and XBox One bundle deals today and tomorrow, too. If anyone wants them, let me know and I'll give you some links (there's a lot of choices). I got a new PS4 plus two newly released games for $379 which is kind of a family gift for us but a nice surprise for my husband who never really "wants" anything but will be happy with this!

Lots of Kindles on sale at Amazon today: $30 off the new regular Kindle and $20 off Kindle Fires (6 and 7, I believe).

All right, there's my quick shopping PSA. Like I said, if you're looking for something specific, let me know and I'll try to hunt it down in between taking cold medicine and sleeping. 

:(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone interested in a deals thread?

• I'm looking for something for DS. Really have no clue what- he will be 7.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'd like a tablet but have no idea which one to get or if it's even in the cards right now with car issues we're having. I am looking for an easel for DS. All I know is that one side for magnets would be nice.

Give me a price range on the tablet and what features are important. There are a ton of deals right now.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm looking for something for DS. Really have no clue what- he will be 7.

Lol. I also have no idea what 7 year old boys like. The new Godzilla Blueray is only $7.96 on lightning deal right now. A destructive dinosaur-like creature seems like it could be interesting? What's he into otherwise?

• Thanks! We are planning to get FIL a kindle Fire. I bought the one that is on sale for $79. I've had it for a year and love it.

Kate Spade Saturday is having a secret sale. They have good deals.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope you feel better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • eyenigh said:

I'm looking for something for DS. Really have no clue what- he will be 7.

Lol. I also have no idea what 7 year old boys like. The new Godzilla Blueray is only $7.96 on lightning deal right now. A destructive dinosaur-like creature seems like it could be interesting? What's he into otherwise?

That dinosaur creature could be great. Where is it and how much? He likes super heroes, dinosaurs and cars.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Love this!
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I hope you're feeling better @eyenigh

• Anyone know anything about Lego Friends or Smithsonian Kits?  These are a couple of things on the nieces wish lit

• Sorry, everyone, I went into a cold medicine coma and I'm finally just checking back. Here's a great list that has all the best deals on some of the more big ticket and "wanted" items (tablets, too @NamasteBiotches ) https://gizmodo.com/the-best-black-friday-deals-1646773823 @michelle615 Keep watching the Amazon Lightning deals-- I'm pretty sure they were doing those Smithsonian Kits somewhat recently.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"