February 2014 Moms

GTKY: Sick day TV

Inspired by the Plinko CP -- what TV shows did you watch while you were home sick when you were a kid?
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: GTKY: Sick day TV

• My comment from the quiz thread: The Price Is Right was the best home sick show. When I was old enough to stay home sick alone while my mom worked for three hours, I'd also watch Ricki Lake which was forbidden. #rebel
  • Avswolf said:
    Sadly, I wasn't allowed to watch TV. I had to stay in my room until I was better.
    I'm really sorry about that. We were set up on the couch. TV tray at our side, a certain blanket (precursor to the snuggie covering us up, the remote in hand...
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't remember being home sick often, and from what I remember, I also don't think I was watching much TV when I was home sick. I think my mom must have made us spend most of our sick days in bed. Although, I was (and still am) a big TPIR fan :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mamosey said:

Definitely Price is Right. and bad kids tv shows. Anyone remember Ghostwriter?

Ahhh, I loved Gostwriter so much.

I watched TPIR when ever home from school. I also remember watching it before going to half day afternoon kindergarten.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"