October 2014 Moms
Options

Hide the signs

of lack of sleep!!
Alright ladies, I've never been one for makeup but i also used to get plenty of beauty rest. What are your secrets for reducing bags under the eyes? Also any favorite under eye concealer for dark circles? I have light-medium white skin with olive undertones.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married 11/5/11

Re: Hide the signs

• Options
    SaragoeswestSaragoeswest member
    edited November 2014
    I use a benefit concealer, too, that has Appleseed oil (I think). And bright lipstick. Draw the eye away from your eyes.

ETA: it's called Fake Up

imageimageimage
  • Options
    White eyeshadow lightly brushed over your eyelids and the inside corner of your eyes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where do you get this erase paste? Please use small words that I will understand. Make-up talk is a foreign language to me. I'm one of those ladyssss that wears mascara and powder as "full make-up."
  • Options

Where do you get this erase paste? Please use small words that I will understand. Make-up talk is a foreign language to me. I'm one of those ladyssss that wears mascara and powder as "full make-up."

Haha we speak the same language!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married 11/5/11
  • Options
    Organic Doctor Aloe Vera Eye Gel

I travel across time zones for a living and this is an absolute God send since I don't typically wear much, if any, makeup

It feels cool on the skin, makes your eyes feel more awake (if that's even a thing?), and it helps even skin tone

Now if they made it for whole body...

• Options
    I love this thread :x
  • Options
    IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye is great for dark circles too! I got it in my Ipsy bag this month. It was like they knew I had a new baby at home!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"