May 2013 Moms
Options

HDBD

Lets see those beautiful / handsome toddlers!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: HDBD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @linegirl313‌ Haha I love it! So adorable
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    @Oohgurl‌ Aww, he looks so cute! Love the pictures :)
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
  • Options
    ^thanks!
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Oohgurl‌ pinterest inspired!? I love it!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    beaubecca said:

I am blown away by everyone's gorgeous photos this week!

@cgiles120812 I love the set of her shoot - the carriage thing is beautiful and so is your little one :)

Thank you! :) I loved that the photographer had it, she was going to have a Christmas tree but it was super windy that day.
                            Anniversary
  • Options
    ALP514 said:

@Oohgurl‌ pinterest inspired!? I love it!

I am not that creative! It was a Christmas mini shoot.
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"