Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

POWER RIDING TOYS for 32 month old?

Debating on getting our 32 month old a power riding jeep for Christmas. Do any of you have one for you toddler at this age? Just wanting some thoughts.

Thank you

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: POWER RIDING TOYS for 32 month old?

• Options
    My parents bought a motorized Dodge Viper for the kids at their house.  DS was about 18 mos when they bought and it was nowhere near tall enough to use it.  DD was just over 3 when they got it and she was large enough to be able to drive it.  But she isn't very keen on it.  She is a timid child and will only use it if another person is right there standing next to her.  I'm hoping they'll get more use out of it next summer.  
  • Options
    DD didn't use her Powerwheels until she was just over 3 and it took a year for her to really get the hang out of it and enjoy it.  Now she loves it, but we definitely could have waited a bit… we bought it really early and it sat in the garage for a long time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a power wheel truck and have had it since my son was 39 months, he adores it , steerimg took a few months but he's got it now and he loves it! Well worth the money
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"