Pregnant after IF

***2IF Graduate Check-In November 25, 2014***

***This check-in is for Graduates of the 2IF board here on The Bump! We link to their board so they can check in on graduates and friends made along the way! ***

If you are new to the check-in, please let us know your due date and you will be added for next week.  This week is my first attempt at this check-in so please bear with me as I learn the tricks of the trade. I think I will try to do these on Tuesdays each week.

Bump MemberDue DateTEAMHow YOU doing?
@Chrissynena14-DecPURPLECongrats on a great growth ultrasound! C-section next week, DEC 1!
@Freakyfast20-DecPINKAny updates?
@Momarazzi00726-FebBLUEHow was the OB appt this week? Good luck at Dec 3rd U/S!

@Mommalawyer   27-FebBLUEHow are you doing?
@StellaMakes39-MarGREENAny updates?
@Sassfrass12-MayTBDGlad the SCH cleared up! Looking forward to the Christmas Eve to find out sex!
@Iheartsippycups225-MayTBDDid you get the blood test results? Any big news?
@JimBobCooter15-JunTBDNo more needles! How was your last RE appt?
@Steph16736-JulTBDHad a great 8 wk U/S, small SCB so I get another at 10 wk.

1.  How many weeks along are you?

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?

3.  How are you feeling lately?

4.  QOTW: What are you Thanksgiving plans? What Thanksgiving foods are you craving (or any favorites that you suddenly have an aversion to?)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

Re: ***2IF Graduate Check-In November 25, 2014***

• Steph1673Steph1673 member
    edited November 2014
    1.  How many weeks along are you? 8w1d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Had an U/S yesterday at 8w and saw a strong heartbeat at 164bpm :-) They also saw a small SCB so I am on 2 weeks pevlic rest and get another U/S on 12/11 at 10w3d.

3.  How are you feeling lately? I'm feeling pretty well. Threw up yesterday and today so we'll see if this is a trend.

4.  QOTW: What are you Thanksgiving plans? What Thanksgiving foods are you craving (or any favorites that you suddenly have an aversion to?) This year I am hosting Thanksgiving for my mom's family so about 18-20 people! I'm doing a 20lbs turkey, sausage apple stuffing, potatoes and cranberries and the family brings the rest. I LOVE good stuffing and pecan pie! But this year DD1 has a confirmed tree nut allergy so I'm leaving the walnuts out of my stuffing and not making my bourbon pecan pie. Not adverse to anything myself yet, though :-)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

• @steph1673 great job!!! :-bd

As for me,
    1: 27 weeks! AUGH!
    2: Just waiting til next week for U/S AND GD test. Was ordered that at last appt. I figured it was about that time.
    3. Feeling tired, I was on a serious food kick for a week and then boom overnight I swear the little booger grew and I felt seriously uncomfortable all day. Yesterday was better, but now I'm like, I need to watch what I eat bc last week was a serious food fest! Of course Thanksgiving is THIS week!
    4: we are going to SIL's house for dinner and all, which I don't want to go anywhere so was hoping this snow storm on east coast would be more for us- but just rain :-q going to make homemade pumpkin pies w DD today, she is three and keeps bringing me a pumpkin asking "TODAY?!?!?" So she can't wait to do that, and apple pie too. I made apple butter a month or so ago and going to mix some of that w diced apples so that is always good! Most aversions are to vegetable which I eat anyway- except salad- salad is the enemy, anything leafy makes me run right now. Very sad, I usually love cranberry and mandarin salads this time of year!

Again, @Steph1673‌ great job and thank-you for taking over!!! :)
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  How many weeks along are you? 14 Weeks 2 days

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Dr appt Dec 3rd- should have test results by then. With the Holiday this week, don't think I will have them this week. If I get them Dec 3rd appt, we will do a small gender reveal party with family next weekend! So Excited!

3.  How are you feeling lately? Good I guess, but I feel that this pregnancy is harder then my first. Probably because I have a 4 year old to take care of, rest is limited!

4.  QOTW: What are you Thanksgiving plans? What Thanksgiving foods are you craving (or any favorites that you suddenly have an aversion to?) We are leaving today for Disney World with my parents, and my sister with her hubs and 3 boys. We are all yearly pass holders, and this is our Thanksgiving tradition. I went through a ground meat aversion a few weeks ago, but nothing as of now bothers me. I am craving tuna fish like crazy though, but that's probably more of a mental thing since you can't eat it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! @steph1673

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • 1.  How many weeks along are you? 16w1d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? We have a regular check up on the 10th of Dec, and then of course the a/s Christmas Eve!!

3.  How are you feeling lately? I am feeling a lot better, not feeling so crummy anymore! I have quite a few headaches, and one place in my back hurts all day everyday, Im thinking the baby is on a nerve or something! But other than that, it is much much better for me than the beginning! :)

4.  QOTW: What are you Thanksgiving plans? What Thanksgiving foods are you craving (or any favorites that you suddenly have an aversion to?) ALL ThE FOOD! I am looking forward to it ALL!!!!!!!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• chrissynenachrissynena member
    edited November 2014
    1. Since it's almost midnight, I am 37w4d!!!

2. Had an appt on Tuesday, and blood pressure decided to go nuts. Had to wait it out and have it checked 4 times before I could leave. Sent to the lab for blood work and urine sample. Came back with protein, so tomorrow I do the 24 hour catch for Fridays appt. Doc will decide on Friday whether we have babies Friday or Monday.

3. See above lol, I would not object to having babies on Friday. I'm ready. I'm uncomfortable and really don't think my stomach could possibly stretch any more. I am measuring 48 weeks!! But with all that said, it could be worse. If I can talk MH into another baby, I would do it all again.

4. QOTW: going to IL's. My mom arrived today until the first of the year to help with the babies and DD so my mil is sure to be over the top extra annoying tomorrow. I am looking forward to all the food!!

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"