Cloth Diapering
Options

weird aio and boy question

So I just started using aio and pockets. I was told to point my sons peeped down but now the backs get soaked through and not the front. I was only using flats and prefolds before and never had any leak problems. I have some kawaii pockets right now.

What am I find wrong?!? So many people like pockets and aios so I think it is some sort of user error!
Tia!

Re: weird aio and boy question

• Options
    I am just getting leaks out of the back. This is only after about an hour and a half to two hours. He is not that heavy of a wetter. I guess maybe I am just not used to the amount of absorbtion in micro fiber? I guess I was under the assumption that it was more absorbent than cotton.
  • Options
    How often are you changing? I personally didn't like the kawaii mf. You can stuff the pockets with your flats instead and may have better results.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How old is your baby? I'm wondering if this is a fit issue. We got leaks out the back until DS was sitting up on his own. I think he just has a tiny waist, and gravity helped.
  • Options
    My little guy is a lot younger than yours but we just started stuffing pockets with the newborn prefolds I had lying around and I like it sooooo much better.  You can use smaller ones to stuff than what you would use if you were wrapping it around him so you probably have some that you can use to try it out and see if that helps.  It's also really easy to wrap the prefold around an extra insert if you need more absorption.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Sorry! It is not soaked and he is 13 weeks old. He is a tiny baby at only 11 lbs now but it looks like it fits him. We had to wait a long time to use them because they didn't fit around his legs but the fit looks good now. I started stuffing with prefolds. It works much better. It must have been the absorbency!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"