Pregnant after a Loss
Options

***Tuesday Ticker Change Check-In***

Hey ladies!  Welcome to the Tuesday ticker check-in!  If your ticker changes over to a new week today, feel free to join our check-in.  Help us get to know you better by giving us a brief intro, including your EDD.

The Tuesday ticker change ladies!!

@MrsTuna08 - 11/25/14 Team Pink

@kalynn12 - 12/9/14 Team Pink

@megbmeg - 12/9/14 Team Pink

@Birch113 - 12/16/14 Team Blue

@haleyusf - 12/16/14 Team Green

@SamanthaLaura16 - 1/20/15 Team Blue

@Bigboneded - 1/27/15 Twins, Team Pink x2

@larahouseman - 1/27/15 Team Blue

@luciddreamer106 - 1/27/15 Team Green

@Keberly91 - 1/27/15 Team Blue

@stefani103 - 2/3/15 Team Blue

@uneek1323 - 3/3/15

@jcar2 - 3/3/15

@meladoriestar - 3/17/14 Team Blue

@co baby1 - 3/31/15

@snowbigdeal – 4/14/15 Team Pink

@GrailSeeker14 - 4/21/15 Team Pink

@kturner61 – 4/21/15

@JuddandJessica - 4/28/15

@Courtney1741 - 5/5/15 Team Blue

@mrskblack11 – 6/9/15 Team Blue

@maddielynn321 – 6/16/15

@matiekae – 6/23/15

@angielayne926 – 6/30/15

@lyndz333 – 6/16-19/15?

@officedronette -- ???

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  XXX

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)  XXX

How are you feeling?  XXX

Favorite moment of the week?  XXX

Least favorite moment of the week?  XXX

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  XXX

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  XXX

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  XXX

~*~*~*GTKY question:~*~*~*

What’s your favorite thing about being pregnant?

Multiple TTCAL 1image
 TTC #1 since March 2011 
BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

Re: ***Tuesday Ticker Change Check-In***

• Options
    edited November 2014

@MrsTuna08 Congrats on your baby girl!

@angielayne926 How did your first appointment go?

@Courtney1741 How are you doing this week?

@mrskblack11 Good luck at your u/s tomorrow!

@samanthalaura16 How are you doing this week?

@GrailSeeker14 How are you doing this week?

@snowbigdeal How are you doing this week?

@Keberly91 I hope your back pain has lessened this week.

@officedronette FX for a great appointment today!

@haleyusf FX that you’re still making progress and your rough contractions ease up.

@megbmeg How did your acupuncture appointment go?

@Birch113 Did you get the results from your test?

@Bigboneded How was the growth scan?

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 31 weeks, pineapple. Down to a single digit week countdown. Yay!

How are you feeling?  Tired.

Favorite moment of the week?  Putting nursery decorations up on the wall. All that's left to do in the room is set up our glider once we get the right one delivered. We're both really happy with the way it turned out.

Least favorite moment of the week?  Being super busy at work with the administration not really caring.  I had to work 3 hours OT until 2 am on Friday and it was so exhausting.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Heartburn, leg swelling, and leg cramping are getting worse.  Those middle of the night leg cramps are awful!

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  I'm doing ok.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  I have my next prenatal appointment next Thursday and I plan on asking about when it might be ok to go out on maternity leave.  Being on your feet all day, plus extra OT is rough.

What’s your favorite thing about being pregnant? I love feeling LO move around. It's such a strange, but cool feeling.

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the check-in @luciddreamer106!!

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  17 weeks / onion

How are you feeling?  Doing ok this week

Favorite moment of the week?  Feeling the first little "pops" of movement! Love that feeling!

Least favorite moment of the week?  My boss basically talking down to myself and the entire team today at our weekly staff meeting.  He is pretty condescending and is one of those people who say one thing and then do another! Drives me bonkers!

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Symptoms are about the same.  Heartburn, insomnia, exhaustion.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  I am actually doing ok with it this week.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? No apts for a few weeks, 12-11 is our a/s and 12-12 is our next Dr apt

What’s your favorite thing about being pregnant? My favorite thing about being pregnant is definitely the movement!  It's like a way for me to bond with LO before anyone else gets a chance to and I just love that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie - (o6sy)

image    image

My Chart

BFP #1 - 6-2009 - edd 1-23-10 - mmc - discovered by u/s @ 13wks 2days - D&C
    BFP #2 - 10-15-2010 - Baby boy born 6-11-11
    BFP#3 - 6-2013 - edd 2-21-14 -mmc discovered by u/s @ 9 wks - D&C
    BFP #4 - 3-10-14 - edd 11-19-14 - natural miscarriage 4-10-14
    BFP #5 - 8-24-14 - edd 5-5-15 - Please be our RAINBOW!!! <3
    U/S 9-30 - baby measuring right on track, heart rate of 155bpm
    U/S 10-8 & 10-14 - baby is growing perfectly!
    10-20 - 151 bpm 10-31 153 bpm
    11-13 IT'S A BOY!!!!!
    12-11 & 12-18 - 144 bpm everything looked great at recheck of a/s
  • Options

Good afternoon Ladies! I'm just going to make myself right at home on your board. >:D< I have been over on TTCAL for the past few months enjoying every moment of the one place I never wanted to be. Those ladies have lifted me up, and taught me so much about not only myself but life. Their courage and strength is what I feel got me through the darkest time of my life. I have really grown to care about so many of them.

About me: DH and I have been together since high school and best friends since the 6th grade. We have a purebred black pug named Kevin, and two cats, Shrek and Donkey. I'm ecstatic to see that you have Furbaby Friday! I love to cook and bake and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!!! I am really looking forward to hanging around for a while and getting to know you all!

How far along are you? 4 weeks today. I'll take any milestone I can get at this point!

How are you feeling?  Excited, scared, nauseas, excited.

Favorite moment of the week? Finding out we are expecting again!

Least favorite moment of the week? Realizing how terrified I am to be expecting again.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  The one set of nausea has started. Other then having heartburn for the past 6 or 7 days. Nothing more. Waiting for my breasts to come back (They deflated bad after my d&e ;)) ).

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  I love the mantras up top of the page, and I will be reading it and re-reading it until I can recite it by heart. It's beautiful and I can already tell it will be a life saver on down days.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  I had my first round of betas drawn yesterday and will go again tomorrow. Hoping for some beautiful numbers. Other then that my first appointment is set for December 15th.

What’s your favorite thing about being pregnant? I thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant with DD. Through complications and constant indigestion I loved every moment of it. I am really looking forward to being able to experience it all again!

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 38 weeks. A pumpkin!

How are you feeling?  Feeling okay. Slow & really pregnant, but nothing unusual. 

Favorite moment of the week?  
    I found a super cute Christmas-y going home outfit for baby. I had one picked out already but I love this one more. I'll post a pic in  a bit. 

Least favorite moment of the week?  
    Trying to wrap up all my materials for my subs for leave was super stressful. I had a bit of a meltdown. But it is all finally done! All my to-dos now are baby to-dos :)

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  
    Since baby has dropped (yay!), I can breathe a bit better, but the heartburn is still nasty. The leaky boobs are also getting more dramatic...

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  
    For the most part, I'm not too horribly anxious about baby girl. But this is a bit of a rough time for memories. Last Thanksgiving we announced pregnancy #2 to our families, and then we lost baby over Christmas. I am incredibly grateful that this year is going to be so different, but I'm still sad to be reminded of all that heartache and loss. 

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  
    I'm getting acupuncture today (my OB recommended it as labor prep) and then my 38 week check up. Looking forward to finding out what acupuncture is actually like, and I'll admit I'm curious about the cervical check results. It's pretty dang uncomfortable, and I know it doesn't really tell me anything, but knowing there has been some progress is reassuring. 

Love seeing baby girl on ultrasounds! And love singing to her with DH each night. 

Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Options

@mrstuna08 hip hip hooray for your sweet rainbow!!

@luciddreamer106 - congrats on the nursery progress! pics?? Sorry about the long work night. That's miserable!!

@courtney1741 so glad you can feel LO wiggling. That's so sweet!

@maddielynn321 Big hugs for your EDD anniversary. That's so hard. I hope you can be very kind to yourself, and feel whatever you have to. 

@uromys Welcome! I'm glad you already found the mantras. They are so helpful. 

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Options
    @MrsTuna08 She's Precious! Congratulations!

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  32 weeks - squash

How are you feeling?  Feeling Large but trying to enjoy every moment now that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Favorite moment of the week?  This was more for last week but I had my 30 week appointment with my MD and now officially have an induction day if things do not progress naturally by then. Because I have to leave home and go sit in another city my Dr is awesome about getting things going as long as he is healthy and ready to go. Also had my 32 weeks appointment today and everything is great, still measuring ahead.

Least favorite moment of the week?  DH was gone all last week (his last trip this year) and I was feeling very needy and hated him being gone. So glad he's home now.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Feeling everything that comes with getting larger. My feet and legs are starting to swell a bit and I can only wear very loose jeans. My lower back is starting to hurt and of course getting up and bending over is getting more and more difficult. I am just trying to stay positive :)

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Good since he is so active. Love feeling him all the time.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? I have my 34 week appointment here at home in 2 weeks and then I leave on Dec 15th. Feels like time is flying by. I am looking forward to being able to see my Dr every week from then on out.

My favorite thing is feeling him move around. This whole experience feels so surreal to me and its still hard for me to believe that everything is going okay that I love getting that reconfirmation everyday.

Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• Options
    @MrsTuna08‌ so glad you popped in! Sweet Gwen is so adorable! And I LOVE the pic with Lucy. Too sweet!!

• Options
    Thanks @luciddreamer106!

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 37 weeks -- winter melon 

How are you feeling?  Super pregnant! Lots of contractions still but they are making progress!

Favorite moment of the week?  Got all the baby stuff set up and my to-do list is pretty much checked off. Felt so good to get it all off of my mind!

Least favorite moment of the week?  Sunday I had a melt-down. I was having a lot of trouble breathing because LO had wedged up in my ribs and I was overheating (50 degrees outside and I was in short-sleeves and flip flops). At church, I couldn't sing the songs because I was so out of breath and I was just miserable. Broke down crying all the way home and had a pity party. Felt better after that though and proceeded to contract the rest of the day/night.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  The contractions and heartburn are about it, so I guess that's good. Baby dropped low and so there's lots of lower pressure.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Doin' okay.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Had my 37wk checkup today; about 2.5cm dilated and 70% effaced. Definitely making progress! The good news is that most of the contractions have been BH, so I'm making progress without too much pain. Also, the doc today said that I would need to head to L&D as soon as the BH's got regular since things are moving along so well. Crazy! Today was my big milestone to get to deliver at the birthing center, so I'm a happy camper!

What’s your favorite thing about being pregnant? The light at the end of the tunnel! No, seriously though, the kicks are pretty fun. I was playing with the baby's feet last night; I'd poke and he/she would kick back. SO got a little weirded out by how powerful the kicks were, but it was pretty funny.

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
  • Options
  • Options
    GrailSeeker14 - My weight gain was very steady until towards the end of my 2nd trimester and then on to my 3rd. At my 20 week appointment I still had only gained about 3 1/2 pounds and now at 32 weeks I am up to 30 and I am not doing much different. Sending lots of good vibes your way for a great upcoming ultrasound.
    Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• Options

@birch113 Aw, you're selfish baby hogging is pretty sweet. I was feeling a little wistful the other day realizing I'm near the end of pregnancy & this special time with LO is almost over. Don't get me wrong, I'm so looking forward to her arrival, but it is kind of an amazing thing & I'll miss it I think. 

@grailseeker14 I'm so glad you and H are so close & bonded. You know what is going to be amazing? When he can feel baby from the outside! So sweet! I hope the time til 12/12 goes quickly. 

@snowbigdeal Happy half-baked day!! So sorry to hear about the headache. Did you check in with OB about it? Just in case it is blood pressure related?

• Options
    megbmegmegbmeg member
    edited November 2014
    @birch113 Not sure what I think of acupuncture. It was relaxing, but I'm not sure it was better than just 30 minutes of meditating would've been. I was happy that the needles themselves didn't hurt (just a teensy prick when they are placed), BUT she did a thing where she turned two of the needles "to pull the energy down" and that hurt. My insurance covers it and my OB recommends it, so I'll go back, but I don't think I'm too excited about it. 

ETA: I also felt a bit pressured about a bunch of herbals she was urging me to use. I'm too skittish for that kind of thing, especially now. 

• Options
    matiekaematiekae member
    edited November 2014

Sorry I'm late to the party!

@MrsTuna08 Congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful rainbow :)

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  10 weeks/ Prune

How are you feeling?  I'm still a poster child for first tri. Typical MS/exhaustion/ frequent urination... No surprises though and I'll take that as a win :)

Favorite moment of the week?  I slept straight through from 10:00 Saturday night to 10:00 Sunday morning without so much as moving! (No, I didn't wet the bed, but came close by 10 am haha)

Least favorite moment of the week?  Most of the week is a big fog of feeling exhausted and going through the motions... I hate feeling worthless.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  I feel that I'm finally figuring out how to manage my worst MS symptoms... or I'm getting used to them... or they might be getting better?? This will be a very tricky Thanksgiving! I started feeling some RLP the other day, nice to have something different to report.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? Treating me pretty well these days as I  doubt I could feel more pregnant. :)

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  My next apt is 12/11 for our 12 week u/s and NT scan

What’s your favorite thing about being pregnant? So far it has been discussing this LO with MH... we're having a lot of fun throwing around names and nursery ideas :)

BFP#1: 8/5/14 EDD: 4/17/15 MC: 8/20/2014
    BFP#2: 10/10/14 EDD: 6/23/15 Grow, Baby. Grow!!

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
  • Options
    @GrailSeeker14 yes that is a FP bouncer.  And fwiw, I didn't gain during the late teen weeks either.  I had gained about 8lb during the first tri and early 2nd, but then just leveled out until about 19/20 weeks.  ((hugs))

My fur-babies Chuck Norris, Stella, and Lucy
    imageimageimage

BFP #1 1/4/14; EDD 9/16/14;  mc 1/17/14 
    BFP #2 3/12/14; baby girl born 11/21/14          
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @matiekae‌ First Tri symptoms started getting better for me around 10 weeks, hopefully that's the case for you. 12 hours of sleep sure does sound nice. :)
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

• Options
    @officedronette‌ Congrats on a great scan!
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"