Cloth Diapering
Options

Spam

Re: Spam

• Options
    freezorburnfreezorburn member
    edited November 2014
    Have you read the FAQ at the top of the page?

You might consider doing a diaper trial. Jillian's Drawers has a good program, if your baby is large enough for one-size (OS diapers), I would take a look at that. There are other diaper trials from other vendors that are more customizable.

I put my inserts, fitteds, and prefolds in the dryer on hot. Everything else -- things with PUL or elastic -- I hang dry. If those are taking more than a day or two to dry (it's very cold and chilly and damp in our area these days), I will put them in the dryer for 20-30 minutes on cool.

Not familiar with that store. If there are particular brands you are looking at, ask here if anyone has experience with them. Some inexpensive diapers are good value, while others are just cheap.

ETA: After I bothered to type all that out, I realized that your post looks a bit like spam, so if it is you might not get a very welcome reception here.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Seriously laughing at the first picture I saw on that website. The baby is in a disposable. Definitely great marketing for CDs.

LOL! I didn't even click on the link, but then I went to look to see the baby in the sposie.
  • Options
    Ummm, what country is that website from? My eye got caught not by the baby in the sposie but by the 86-########## telephone number.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    The About Us page says it's somewhere in China. Big surprise.
  • Options
    Mandmeesh said:
    I hate everything about CDS. and I love nothing Shop away

LLOL Meesh.

• Options
    Loving the Top Gear TJ. I love you.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I thought it said sperm. Dammit.

But now I want to see the post :/

=))

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    :-&

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    How is digital sperm vom worthy? I think the look sorta cute with their little loopy tails.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I was kinda just wondering what the pulsating anemones in the foreground were supposed to represent.
  • Options
    I was kinda just wondering what the pulsating anemones in the foreground were supposed to represent.

me too.

• Options
    I think those anemone things are the little hairs inside either our cervix or the fallopian tubes that help to push the sperm closer to the goal. I could be wrong, but I haven't taken anatomy yet to know that. :P
  • Options

Oh see, I wouldn't know that bc I'm sure those are as shriveled as my eggs are.

Maybe not shriveled....greying?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"