Cloth Diapering
Options

Another wash question

You all helped me a ton last week when I was dealing with some stink. Thank you! One more question... I just got a couple kawaii P+Ns... I have prepped them and one is currently OTB. But the directions say they should be washed on warm. I have been washing my prefolds on hot. So can I wash the P+Ns with everything else, or do I have to do a separate load for 2 diaps?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another wash question

• Options
    You all helped me a ton last week when I was dealing with some stink. Thank you! One more question... I just got a couple kawaii P+Ns... I have prepped them and one is currently OTB. But the directions say they should be washed on warm. I have been washing my prefolds on hot. So can I wash the P+Ns with everything else, or do I have to do a separate load for 2 diaps?

I have a couple of diapers that say to wash on warm too but I wash all diapers on hot.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options

I have a couple of diapers that say to wash on warm too but I wash all diapers on hot.
    ^WSS  Worst case, it shortens the life of your PUL/elastic a bit. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would use hot.
  • Options
    I wouldn't trust warm to get the diapers clean. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"