January 2013 Moms

Idea to keep the board going

Hey ladies! Many expressed the slowness of our board and hope that it keeps going. Let's do something about it! My other bmb's that I was briefly on and my al boards have daily check ins, like tell us Tuesday, wtf wed, thankful Thursday, etc. Would you all want to start that? I'm happy to take on one (I volunteer for thankful thurs since I need to be more thankful). If 6 more ladies want to choose a day and commit to posting that day every week(ish), that would be awesome. You can choose the topic, but it would be fab to have a mix of vents, happy, kiddo related, personal GTKY etc. Thoughts?!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Idea to keep the board going

• Can we start a meltdown monday where we vent our child's latest meltdown out? We seem to be in meltdown mode lately. Not sure if I'm special or that's everyone.

It's everyone. And I think that's a great idea, @ambmama‌ !
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • So glad you all love it! Can we all 'sign up' to do the days? All it would entail is posting the start question/comment.

Meltdown Monday: chili? ;) you are a busy lady so if no, let us know, we understand lol
    Tuesday randoms:
    wtf wed:
    Thankful thurs: me!!!
    Fri?:
    Sat?:
    Sun?:

• Loading the player...
  • Me too! Can I have wtf Wednesday?
  • ReeceFamilyReeceFamily member
    edited November 2014
    This is not to knock Thsnkful Thurs at all but one of the things I love about my current counselor was the time I said something about being grateful and she looked at me and said that in her long experience she found the whole current emphasis on gratitude to be total bunk. It just cracked me up! That said I think all of this ( including thankful thurs ) is a great idea. I'd offer to take on a day but my life is too weird at the moment to commit to anything!
  • How about for Saturday/Sunday we just to a weekend plans or weekend recap? 

I know those are the slowest days but I work every other so I usually try to lurk some during those days.  Also since we have more going on on weekends this time of year it would be fun to hear people's plans and get a little idea of how it went.

I can take these if that is cool?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sounds great ladies!!!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• I would love that @2013mommy. It helps me focus on actually doing a meal plan. Ok, so here is what we have (I think). Can you all tell me if this works?

Side note: If something comes up, you forget, you are having a bad week, you post early/late, you just don't want to post - whatever - it's totally fine! So no pressure around this at all. I just thought it would be fun to have an outlet to chat without us having to come up with a topic to post about! :) So no worries!

Meltdown Mondays @chilibeansm0m

Tuesday Randoms @Talkativ15

WTF Wednesday @DCKate

Thankful Thursday @ambmama

FFFC @MichieU79

Sat/Sun Weekend Plans/Recap @spainy17

Sunday Meal Plans @2013mommy

• Thanks @ambmama for doing this! I love this board and want to see it keep going. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Love this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"