May 2014 Moms
Options

Chapped cheeks

Anybody else's baby cheeks (the face, not the bum) chapped or dry.  Any recommendations of a face lotion?

Re: Chapped cheeks

• Options
    Mine has one cheek that seems to be red all the time now. I will be watching to see if anyone had advice. I put coconut oil on it and lotion but it's still red.

• Options
    Same boat here. I usually use aveeno lotion on her face but that's not doing it in this cold. I started putting aquaphor on her cheeks today, we'll see how it works. I was using that on her chin already for drool.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tjacks09Tjacks09 member
    edited November 2014
    I've been putting aquaphore on before bed the last two nights... Not sure how much it's helping but he loves it when I'm rubbing it on! It must feel nice. I still need a humidifier! The one I have is big and bulky and hard to fill and clean. :/
  • Options
    We have this issue but with his nose. Vasoline and humidifier did the trick.
  • Options
    I heard from a friend to use aquaphore.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Options
    DS is chapped from the GALLONS of drool and cold weather. I lube him up with A&D ointment, and it's miraculous. Also, we moisturizer regularly with coconut oil.
  • Options
    We do too, I've been using (Target-brand) aquaphor, and vaseline when I can't find where I put the tube of Aquaphor.  
    image   image
                                                          Baby Girl born May 16, 2014
  • Options
    I put some A&D on his cheeks last week, seemed to help. Used coconut oil for his lips yest as I could see they were super dry!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Just bought some aquaphor thanks to suggestions and after one use on her cheek it is pretty much gone!

• Options
    Yep, aquaphor fan over here too. It seems to help so quickly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"