TTC After a Loss
Options

AW: Finally added a Chart!

Hey ladies!!

I've been MIA for a while as I've been in limbo recently, and work is just plain crazy, but I've been lurking on you all!

Just a little AWish behavior as I return, I finally added a chart thanks to the advice of some of TTCAL's loveliest ladies. You can find my link in red in my siggy. Never charted before, and since I'm not even entirely sure AF has REALLY arrived since the last few days have been really weird (she better have after 49 days), but I'm putting what's happening each day, so feel free to stalk and drop your advice/comments/general TTCAL lady knowledge on me. I am charting mostly because I have long suspected I have a short LP, which I honestly think may be the reason for my BO. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to getting back to it!
Me: 28 DBF: 30
BFP#1 07/10/14 EDD 3/14/15 Diagnosed with Blighted Ovum 08/18/14
BFP#2  3/17/15 EDD 11/22/15
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: AW: Finally added a Chart!

• Options
    Hi! Good luck with the charting, I'm new to it as well and still am not quite sure what's going on lol. Sooo, I'm no help with the chart stalk :(
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"