March 2014 Moms
Options

11-24 Crafty Lady Check In

For @MadApple

1.  What are your recent projects/accomplishments?  Have any pictures to share?

2.  Do you craft with your family?

3.  How did you learn your craft?  Self-taught, classes, learned from a family member/friend, etc?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 11-24 Crafty Lady Check In

• Options
    1. What are your recent projects/accomplishments? Have any pictures to share?

Made some more headbands, and some ornaments. I also added xmas stuff to my wreath.

2. Do you craft with your family?
    With lo I use her feet... Dh likes to help sometimes depending on the project. That's about it.

3. How did you learn your craft? Self-taught, classes, learned from a family member/friend, etc?

Self taught and YouTube.
    imageimage
  • Options
    1. Almost done with one of my strips for a joint wedding blanket. Its a small checkerboard pattern. Its actually felt good to craft again! So I've opened some crochet hat patterns for LO. But that's as far as I've gotten :)

2. I have crafted with my aunts before but not often anymore.

3. Some from my aunts and some from YouTube.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been working on orders, lots of Xmas hats and more! I love crocheting it's super therapeutic!
    I use the kids to measure sometimes but don't craft with anyone. My mil and I discuss patterns sometimes, and my best friend and I craft together sometimes..
    I learned to crochet through YouTube and reading books/blogs. I'd say Pinterest for other paper craft stuff!

I love what you guys have been working on! Can't wait to see more!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have added knitting infinity scarves and crocheting baby hats as Christmas gifts to my crafting plans. I am back with a vengeance!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"