Cloth Diapering
Options

Favorite Wetbag?

I need to get a new wetbag (large), either hanging or for a can. I have two smaller sized ones for travel/diaperbag.

What is your favorite wetbag? Like the one that you would buy every CD momma for a gift if you could. What makes it special?

Any ones to steer away from?

imageimageimage

Re: Favorite Wetbag?

• Options
    I also like my Planet Wise hanging bag (and medium bag), but neither of my PW bags stayed waterproof or contained the smell after about one year of heavy use. I've heard that's typical for the lifespan of a wet bag, though. (I feel like they should last longer!) I think the size of my hanging bag is perfect and the inner lining makes it incredibly easy to clean and hang dry.

I'm looking forward to reading other people's opinions, since I'm in the market for a new bag.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

I need to get a new wetbag (large), either hanging or for a can. I have two smaller sized ones for travel/diaperbag.

What is your favorite wetbag? Like the one that you would buy every CD momma for a gift if you could. What makes it special?

Any ones to steer away from?

The same questions I had except it will be my first wetbag, and I for sure want it for a can/pail. I'm a young Jedi looking to learn from all the Obi Wan Kenobis on here ;)

@tabitha722‌, what do you use for your small wetbags?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like my Kangacare/RaR hanging bag. I wish it held a tad more bc it's not quite a whole washer load when full. Otherwise, it has been going strong for nearly a year. My PW bags have faded so much they barely have color. My PW pail liners are ok, but the seams don't appear to be sealed.

• Options
    I love my medium bummis fabulous hanging bag. I can fit 10 or so AIOs in there, and have never had issues in over 2 years of use.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I purchased a blueberry wetbag during their seconds sale and that is my favorite. After 3 months of CDing my PW medium wetbag didn't hold in the wet and it made me so mad. My large can wetbags are PW but the next time I have to buy, I'm going with blueberry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image

Our English Bulldog, Ulga born 4/9/2013

Baby Boy Xander born 3/13/2014

• Options
    I have a bummies wet bag that I am not excited about (PUL separated), and a Happy Tushies one that I LOVE LOVE LOVE, but I bought it in 2008, so I cannot find another like it. Much thicker PUL than any others I tried and I can put dripping wet swimsuits into it without worries.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Love: PW.

Hate: Itzy Ritzy travel wet bag -- Two months of VERY light use, and the laminate started separating from the inside liner. Contacted customer service, and was given 25% off the online store (why would I want another one of your crappy bags?)... and their warranty replacement process is far too complicated for me to bother.

Grr.

Dx: Vasa Previa w/DS1
    **Tinymin born 8/14 @35w1d**
    "Annnnnnd you win the award for best SN evar." -LindsRockies

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"