June 2013 Moms

Bitchfest

Let it out.

imageimage
1st born June 2013

Re: Bitchfest

• Spent the first 4 hours of my day on the phone or documenting what was talked about on the phone, and one guy pissed me off so much that I might call in the next 2 days!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • My dog is driving me up the wall! All she wants to do is hang out outside, but she keeps taking off (I mentioned before how she's bolting down the hill in front of our house towards the trail to the river). No one is even down there but I hate allowing her to leave the property just out of principle. The invisible fence guy doesn't come until Friday. I'm going to go BSC by then.
    div style="text-align: center;">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My maternity leave is over in 7 days. I'm not dealing very well.
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • I just got super over heated and threw up...awesome.
    image imageimageimage
  • While taking the trash out at work, I stepped in a pothole and sprained my ankle. I leave for NYC on Wednesday morning. I am now sitting in the wIring room of the orthopedic surgeons office. This not cool!

• HFM right before we're supposed to travel to see (my) family for Thanksgiving.  

DH already doesn't want to go, so I'm worried he's going to call it all off.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Thanks @itsStackie‌ . I need to man up. I am going back part time and only work two days a week for the first month- and then I go to three days a week. I don't know why I am struggling so bad with the thought of it!
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • I had two pre-enrollment appointments today that were not prepared before hand because I didn't get the appointments until 3ish on Friday.  We have meetings most of the day.  I actually think I started sounding drunk in the second because of everything in my head getting jumbled.  It was awesome *sarcasm*.  I want to go early, but my one supervisor who was supposed to leave at 4 still hasn't gone yet.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've just got the blahs. I am totally unmotivated this week and would really like to spend the next 2 days under my covers.
    I'm also frustrated with DH. He just still has so much more freedom than I do and he just doesn't realize it. I don't think it would bug me if he at least acknowledge it, but he doesn't see it. For example, tonight he texted that someone at his company was leaving so everyone was going out for drinks and he "has to make an appearance." That would just never be an option for me and it's bugging me tonight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am a dental assistant. I don't recall wiping a patient's ass was written into my job description. That's literally how I began my Monday at work. And I know it may be crass, but 85 year old woman butt is just not the same as cute toddler butt. At least we have many gloves in the office!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"